best romance?

A fantasy yaoi dating sim set in the world of Aravorn https://www.winterwolves.com/heirsandgraces.htm

who's the best romance?

You may select 1 option

View results

jack1974
Pack leader

best romance?

Post by jack1974 »

Haha today is polls-day! I forgot about this game, and since was just released on Steam, thought was a good time to do the poll :)
Choklad
Young scout

Re: best romance?

Post by Choklad »

I was just thinking that I need somewhere to express how much I love Eloy! :yahoo:

A character that's pursuing someone who says they're not interested could have ended up creepy, but I think the writer pulled it off excellently. Eloy is so cute. And clever, loyal and funny. And a lot less suave than he'd like to think. Seeing a flirty character occasionally being caught unawares and blushing is so much fun. :lol:
Spoiler:
Plus, I really admire him for being courageous enough to be vulnerable and bare his heart to Marcel. I felt incredibly sorry for him at times- being rejected because the person you love thinks you can't be serious about anything must hurt a lot. Especially if you don't like yourself much in general.

(Now that I think about it, I'm getting a Mortal Instruments vibe here. A bisexual, flirty, and ridiculously hot non-human male has a frivolous lifestyle and consequently isn't taken seriously. Also, he faces racism and is a rich and relatively powerful representative of his people. Eloy is totally a blonde Magnus Bane.)

I'd love to see an Heirs & Graces 2 just so I can continue the romance. :mrgreen: It literally cuts off just when they start dating. There's so much potential for fun character development moments! Marcel's still got a lot of growing up to do and Eloy's got a lot of stuff to figure out as well.(I can't believe he doesn't think he has any positive character traits - that's so sad and so untrue!) Not to mention how much fun it'd be to see them gradually building a relationship and really getting to know each other.
Last edited by Choklad on Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Milana Walters
Young scout

Post by Milana Walters »

I agree on everything you said, i really liked Eloy and Kamal very much. And yes, this game definetely needs a sequel:)
Idonotlikeusernames
Young scout

Post by Idonotlikeusernames »

[quote="Choklad"]I was just thinking that I need somewhere to express how much I love Eloy! :yahoo:

A character that's pursuing someone who says they're not interested could have ended up creepy, but I think the writer pulled it off excellently. Eloy is so cute. And clever, loyal and funny. And a lot less suave than he'd like to think. Seeing a flirty character occasionally being caught unawares and blushing is so much fun. :lol:

I very much agree with most of what you have said here and I think a Heirs & Graces 2 would be great. It would be a different game of course, more focused on the Graces than the Heir(s) part, since I assume it would focus on the difficulties our dear Marcel would face as a newly minted nobleman and thus would continue from the "heir" ending.
It also means he's in Eloy's world now. Sad that it, like many dating games, ends when the relationship is just starting and I would definitely like to explore the relationships more. Particularly Eloy's