Heirs & Graces 0.8.5 beta

A fantasy yaoi dating sim set in the world of Aravorn https://www.winterwolves.com/heirsandgraces.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Heirs & Graces 0.8.5 beta

Post by jack1974 »

Great, thanks for trying again :)
rafidev
Young scout

Post by rafidev »

Hey! I'm not sure if someone has reported this before- it's possible I missed it. However, I can't seem to figure out how to skip in the game. The skip options don't appear to do anything, and I've tried all sorts of combinations. I want to replay and get those extra CGs from the 90 in the related stat, since I came up just short, but there doesn't appear to be a skip button at all.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Ah it uses the standard Ren'Py keys, CTRL or TAB. I should probably try to add a skip button in the GUI as well :)
Idonotlikeusernames
Young scout

Post by Idonotlikeusernames »

Regarding the heir ending, I think it would be nice if the love interest would be there, at the town inn, to fetch you back along with Licia.
Regarding the Eloy ending, I don't think he'd let our young new lordling stay in the servant's wing, besides if dated him we know from first hand experience how much more comfy the beds upstairs are.
I understand not wanting to move into your late father's room but I was thinking that Eloy would kind of insist you move in with him then and that would be kind of hard to resist because at this point you know how persistent that Elf can be.
art926
Young scout

Post by art926 »

I like the idea and the story. But would prefer more masculine graphics, like bara, not yaoi )) Because half of those boys now look like girls.
Ryocchi
Woods ranger

Post by Ryocchi »

art926 wrote:I like the idea and the story. But would prefer more masculine graphics, like bara, not yaoi )) Because half of those boys now look like girls.
I also like Bara, but aside from the sexy fighter, who already is very sexy and masculine it would not work with this game, is Heirs & Graces, Royalty was never known for being ripped, and the other two love interest are more scholar-oriented than physical.

If they all were muscled it would be unrealistic, but one thing I love about Jack is that he always listens to his fanbase, and more people telling him we love masculine, muscled men is a good reference for future games, long live to Winter Wolves!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes what Ryocchi said :)
I've taken notes of this. It also depends on artist sometimes (not always) some aren't really able to draw very muscular men.