Download the beta version here:
http://www.macgames.biz/games/HeirsAndG ... .5-all.zip
(like all betas, there's no installer, just a .zip file to unzip and play)
What's New in 0.8.5
- jealousy scenes now trigger after the 4th scene of each character playthrough
- writer slightly modified some jealousy scenes so they work better since they happen early in the story
- removed the cheat to display the skillcheck count since it's no longer needed
- fixed more typos/sentences
What's New in 0.8.4
- Kamal & Borges jealousy was broken (would repeat forever) so fixed that scene only (the others were OK!)
What's New in 0.8.3
- fixed the endlessly jealousy scenes (AKA "forever jealous"!). Now they correctly play once, and force you to choose between one of the two characters
What's New in 0.8.2
- fixed jealousy scenes triggering: now they trigger after the second scene of each route, not based on relationship percentage, to avoid weird situations later in the story where Marcel seems mad
- lowered the amount of skillchecks needed to trigger the skillful achievement to 14: since it should only count the main plot checks, and not the romance bonus CG one. Also removed the reputation double check at the end, it only checks once.
- fixed a lot of typos! and replaced the "Yeah" with other words/sentences. Marcel's hair will also be left in peace
- the ending happy romance ending scenes won't trigger if you have Reputation less than 90 and leave with Licia
- added a "cheat": press key C to display the amount of main plot checks passed. Useful to test for those who don't manage to get the "Skillful" achievement. The value to unlock the achievement at end of the story (after last Reputation check) should be 14.
What's New in 0.8.1
- Vincent's second scene will play only after Eloy is introduced
- Borges' third scene will play only after Licia is introduced
- Kamal and Eloy sexy bonus CG should now play!
- made Easy mode a bit more easy too. But in general following the walkthrough you should be able to win even in Normal difficulty!
- fixed some wrong Marcel sudden outfit changes (if you find more let me know!)
- fixed various typos
Difficulty should be fine: in Normal you need to figure out how to distribute the points in the early weeks to have enough reputation at the end. I tried and it's definitely doable. In Easy mode, you should reall try hard to lose
In any case, as always here's a walkthrough. But if you like to find your way to win I won't recommend reading it immediately!