development thread (art, writing, etc)

A fantasy yaoi dating sim set in the world of Aravorn https://www.winterwolves.com/heirsandgraces.htm
Ryocchi
Woods ranger

Re: development thread (art, writing, etc)

Post by Ryocchi »

jack1974 wrote:Image
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
ROFL, this scene is sexy but also quite funny. You can imagine the rest of the picture...
As said before, I've commissioned 4 extra very sexy CGs/sprites, beside the ending romances. Yaoi fans will be pleased for sure :wink:
Whoaaaaa!!! dayum!!! I need more XD
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

So... the full script is FINISHED!!! Haha is crazy. That's why when I put release date, or people ask me for estimate, I always tell them to take everything with a grain of salt... sometimes stuff like this happens. Writer in last month or so wrote a LOT, and was able to finish the script.
It still needs to be scripted/coded/tested, so it's not like will be out tomorrow, but probably after C14 Dating, it will be the next game out :)
SimonStardust
Woods ranger

Post by SimonStardust »

Great to hear! :D
This one is the game I'm most excited for to be finished. Because of... well... maleXmale romances only. ;) xD
Beware! Peerons ahead! xD
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I thought was "smaller", instead I just checked and it's about 140,000 words! :)
It also has very nice GUI:
OtterFace
Young scout

Post by OtterFace »

I'm so excited for this game. The art is looking fantastic, the characters are loveable already and from the screenshot above, the writing looks top notch as well.

Hurry up Jack! *throws money at you*
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Right now have 3 people working on it on scripting, GUI and the music. Maybe will be done in April? who knows! :mrgreen:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

The new GUI restyling is done:
and writer finished scripting the main plot events! So, I think after C14Dating and maybe PSCD DLC, this could be the next game out. For QoT I'm waiting to have also all the writing and art before beginning the beta, but in general I cannot do the beta of 3 games at once :lol:
Maruok
Young scout

Post by Maruok »

Wow, looking forward for it then!
fabulaparva
Elder Druid

Post by fabulaparva »

I saw your update post in the announcements forum about the music/soundtrack for this game being almost done. I ish curious: Who's the composer? Tried the search here a few times but can't find answer... :oops:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

It's Matthew Myers, I think he did a good job, there are many tracks using harpsichord and other instruments like that :)