What's New in version 1.1
- in a specific case even if you know Grace was fired, the next day Sybil at breakfast would wonder where Grace is
- fixed wrong reference to Shiori dress in the hotel lobby
What's New in version 1.0
- fixed several typos/grammars
What's New in version 0.8
- changed a value on day8 so that if you call Mia the day before you always get the choice to go with her (even if you're also pursuing Shiori).
What's New in version 0.79
- Fixed: If you get angry at Grace on the beach the first day, then the first evening will loop and play twice.
- Fixed: if you break Grace's romance route, but you still go living with her, and Shiori has higher relationship than Liz, you trigger Grace's romance ending
- Fixed: you could break Shiori romance and still go on posing for her
- Tweak: resized the scuba diving CG since might cause issues on older computers
- Tweak: updated to the last Ren'Py stable version
What's New in version 0.78
- the end of shiori romance messages will show up only if you met her before
- fixed continuity in a Mia scene when she asks you about the day
- fixed a mention of Shiori in Mia cottage scene so now works if you met her or not
What's New in version 0.77
- in Grace route, if you didn't met her on Day 7, she will tell about her plans to adopt a kitten as you get to her apartment
- fixed wrong Alex clothes in her final scene during concert and after
- fixed the writing issue with Shiori so that Sybil always tells her that she's a writer (but if you don't pick that choice you get no relationship increase)
- disabled Shiori path if you never go strip for her since several of her scenes are dependent on that scene
What's New in version 0.76
- during first dinner with Shiori added a check if Sybil tells her about being a writer or not (changing a line after the choice)
- fixed sudden Shiori cloth change in pool scene
- the Grace angry scene now will always trigger since otherwise was breaking other parts of the plot and causing a crash
- added a small extra excuse scene if you don't apologize to Grace and go out with Mia
Happy to have finished this and I must thank Fencayne for working hard on this game while I was still burned out last year. It's the same writer of Volleyball Heaven but don't worry, Lana is not present on the fly to Trigue
Bug reports: interested in anything you find, from typos to wrong background etc. I checked it but is more complex than it seems so I might have forgot something along the way!
Please note that the game has several branching points: some routes, like Shiori, are much shorter than others. So don't be fooled if you do that one first, there are several main events that you'll miss.
I have made a walkthrough for the game and I'm posting it here for you, lazy players
Grace the clumsy waitress romance is probably one of the easiest since you interact with her multiple times during the game.
Liz is the "secret romance", even if it's not much secret since there are achievements for it But let's say that this route involves thinking about her and avoiding raising the relationship with the other girls while you're in Trigue.
Mia the adventurous girl likes puns and is one of my favorite character design/personality (strong, determined, etc).
Very reserved and snob, hiding a secret...
Alex's path is a bit more difficult since she appears in few scenes especially in the early stages, so you must make sure to not increase the relationship with the other characters too much!