Where are the screenshots? I can't find them!

A VN/CCG hybrid game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/pscd.htm
Madance
Druid

Where are the screenshots? I can't find them!

Post by Madance »

Hello! I took some screenshots of the game and tried to see them in the screenshot folder, however I can't find them at all. I tried looking in the usual installing location(C:\Arquivos de Programas (x86)\Winter Wolves\PSCD) and simply no matter how many times, there wasn't a screenshot folder in it. Please, I would appreciate some help here T____T :oops:
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Where are the screenshots? I can't find them!

Post by jack1974 »

When you take a screenshot the exact location is displayed on top of the screen with a text line, usually it's the executable folder (so probably the one you listed). However you need to use print-screen key, not "s" :)
Madance
Druid

Post by Madance »

Well, I used the print screen key, not the S key. It's so weird that I can't access the folder, even though it said where it was supposed to be o___O
Madance
Druid

Post by Madance »

Well, the screenshot folder doens't seems to exist inside the PSCD folder, I tried making one, but it didn't work... Maybe it's a bug?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Wait, there won't be a "screenshot folder". You should see JPG appear in the root folder, where you installed the game. That's how usually work. Beside that I am not sure since it's something built-in Renpy. But I can take screenshots of games without problem, so I think either is a problem of folder permissions of your computer or something else :)