PSCD 1.1.2 - new romances/cards and quick match mode

A VN/CCG hybrid game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/pscd.htm
Exizel
Woods ranger

Re: PSCD 1.0.9 - new romances/cards and quick match mode

Post by Exizel »

I did Alex/Kaden and Alex/Christophe without any problem,I didn't test the other(I don't really have the time right now)
DarkWolf
Druid

Post by DarkWolf »

jack1974 wrote:I just tried here, and both Christophe and Galina romance scenes triggered just fine with Diana. Maybe you're using an old save? I tried to start from the beginning (in VN Mode doesn't take long to replay the scenes with fast-skip enabled) and they worked.
For me I had to manually delete old saves to get new romances to trigger but I think that that is part of re-registration thing as I couldn't find other way to re-registrate (It's not like you have a "log off" button) true free-play worked before it. Other then that I done Diana X Galina and found no problems, true I guess if there was anything to report there is one plot hole, In Galina "route" in scene where they play poker (The one where you get CG), she says that Christophe is gay but if I understand you can romance Christophe with Diana, I am assuming that this was a problem created as originally not all 4 new DLC romancable characters are supost to be bi.

As for the feedback I found that Galina "route" was very very interesting, I loved the gap between her usual self and her shy self during romantic moments.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

OK thanks for the info to both of you. Waiting to hear more about the other people with that issue. I think might just happen if you resume with an old save or something :)
vexingaura
Young scout

Post by vexingaura »

DarkWolf wrote:
jack1974 wrote:I just tried here, and both Christophe and Galina romance scenes triggered just fine with Diana. Maybe you're using an old save? I tried to start from the beginning (in VN Mode doesn't take long to replay the scenes with fast-skip enabled) and they worked.
For me I had to manually delete old saves to get new romances to trigger but I think that that is part of re-registration thing as I couldn't find other way to re-registrate (It's not like you have a "log off" button) true free-play worked before it. Other then that I done Diana X Galina and found no problems, true I guess if there was anything to report there is one plot hole, In Galina "route" in scene where they play poker (The one where you get CG), she says that Christophe is gay but if I understand you can romance Christophe with Diana, I am assuming that this was a problem created as originally not all 4 new DLC romancable characters are supost to be bi.

As for the feedback I found that Galina "route" was very very interesting, I loved the gap between her usual self and her shy self during romantic moments.
Regarding the Diana and Galina route did you by chance trigger the choice scene between Galina and Kaden? When I did it cancelled Galina's romance even though I picked her.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Do you remember what was the line? if you press F1 key will print the line number on top-left of the screen. Since there are a lot of jealousy scenes I'm not sure where exactly to look in the code! Thanks :)

edit: nevermind found it! It was the choice: "Snag Galina’s hand".
On next update it will work as intended :)
DarkWolf
Druid

Post by DarkWolf »

vexingaura wrote:
DarkWolf wrote:

Regarding the Diana and Galina route did you by chance trigger the choice scene between Galina and Kaden? When I did it cancelled Galina's romance even though I picked her.
No, I was fateful to Galina all the way. True I don't think that that is a bug, Galina is very unsure of Diana's feelings for her so I think it makes sense that she wouldn't forgive you if you played around with someone else, I think that is quite an interesting addition to game as it shows you that you can't just play with characters feelings and all will be forgiven just because you chose her in the end.
JaggedOrchid
Young scout

Post by JaggedOrchid »

I had created a new save in VN mode to see the romance and in my case it did not work. All my old saves and stuff did show up, but I didn't actually use any of them. I suppose I could back up my saves and delete all the saves and see if it works that way. I'm not really sure what's going on.

At the top of the screen there is the button to activate my account, which as I said before I can't since I bought the game through Steam. That said, I can still play through the entire game. I just can't get Galina's romance to trigger at all.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I see, I think the reason is because you bought it from Steam and sort of messed up with it somehow. Anyway once people confirm that works here using the version on my site, I will do the update on Steam version too, shouldn't take longer than until end of month :)
Limaral
Young scout

Post by Limaral »

Well< I seem to be having some troubles with "registering" the game... :(
As I have the Steam version, I figured I should use the serial number for the game, but the Steam just won't show it to me, like, there's no usual "CD key" line like on other games' pages.
Anyway, I just tried to register using my e-mail, but got this error message:
http://i.imgur.com/RfyEW1g.jpg
What's the deal? What should I do?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Sorry you can't register this version if you bought it on Steam :( Normally it works but this is a special case since I added a free DLC (something unexpected when I planned the game).
Please wait 2 weeks and the game will be updated on Steam too with the free DLC.