Suggestive Content Options

A VN/CCG hybrid game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/pscd.htm
Aetherion
Young scout

Suggestive Content Options

Post by Aetherion »

Hi, I've finished the game and going through both Mira and Mizuki romance route.
The Suggestive Content Option doesn't make any differences during Mira's final romance scene while it does make a noticeable difference during Mizuki's scene.
Am I missing something?
Spoiler:
And I think it doesn't make any differences during Queen Shiler's romance scene as well
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Suggestive Content Options

Post by jack1974 »

Yes, in practice the suggestive one is when they get more undressed, but we decided to use both, since even the suggestive one wasn't very hot, so could be shown in sequence.
As for the other romance, yes there's no difference (even if are alone, they're in a sort of public place, so it's not like they could get undressed :lol:)
Aetherion
Young scout

Post by Aetherion »

I don't get what you mean by shown in sequence?

But I assume when you said yes, Mira's romance scene is exactly the same for both Suggestive on and off?
:( here hopping I can get to see better
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Unless there's a bug, you should see the same pose, but first both Mira and Alex are dressed, then story advances a few lines and they are in undergarments (regardless of the suggestive option choice). If that's not the case then is a bug :)
Aetherion
Young scout

Post by Aetherion »

I'm not sure if this is a bug or works as intended:

For Mizuki's scene:
With Suggestive option off -> there's another layer of clothing though still transparent
With Suggestive option on -> the extra layer of clothing is gone

For Mira's scene:
Exactly the same for both off and on option
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

No then that's a bug, I've already fixed it here. I'll reupload version 1.0.4 with this fix and some other minor bugfixes :)
Aetherion
Young scout

Post by Aetherion »

I've updated to version 1.0.4. But it's still the same scene for Mira. Unless I still don't get what actually changed :P

So maybe you can instead explain what I should expect for this scene when I choose suggestive option on and what I should expect if I choose off.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

The same identical scene in which Mira checks Alex: first they're both clothed, then Alex is naked torso and Mira is wearing bra. Strange I tried here and was working. Do you have a save just before the scene triggers to send me ? viewtopic.php?f=33&t=2971
Aetherion
Young scout

Post by Aetherion »

Uhm well so it seems that we're confusing each other here lol.
If you say the scene is indeed identical for both option then it's already working as it is even before the update.

My point since beginning is that: why is there no difference when I changed the Suggestive option on/off for Mira's scene?
But there is a noticeable difference for Mizuki's scene.

I thought when I changed this option on/off I should be able to see difference even for Mira's scene.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Ahh OK. In ALL the other scenes yes. But in this specific one, we decided to use both no matter which option is chosen, since even the sexy one was not too much. But it's just this exception, everywhere else works as you said.