Mission Notes

A VN/CCG hybrid game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/pscd.htm
Franka
Elder Druid

Mission Notes

Post by Franka »

Mission 5: I don't think it's possible to win the "storm of bullets" variant on Hard difficulty (or you'll need enormous luck with Sharpshooters at least). The other variants are simple enough though.

Mission 10 Marada variant is quite easy on Hard, but I suppose it counts as the last tutorial mission, so I guess it's ok.

The 2* Matrick side mission deck is weak.

The 2* Dredan side mission deck is weak.

The Samuel Side Mission is insanely hard if it shows up early for Alex (I could only beat it by having the Domesticated Boragrub randomly kill a Poacher on death).
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Mission Notes

Post by jack1974 »

Thanks, will check them and make the mission 5 and samuel side mission a bit less difficult :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

The 2 Matrick/Dredan side missions, you refer to the Assault or Alien Invasion? or both?
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

Ah, I didn't know there was any difference in the deck, other than the Wall added at the start of an Assault mission.

I deleted that save, but I believe it was a 2* Matrick Invasion and a 2* Dredan Assault. In any case, I think all 2* decks, except Palydrayans and maybe Robobrains need a boost, but I'll try to pay more attention in the future.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

OK I'll check them, I did those decks before adding some more powerful cards (like the special Matrick Walls or dredan units). I'll buff both up :)
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

The Dredan 2* Invasion deck sucks on Hard.

The Matrick 2* Invasion deck sucks on Hard.

The Dredan 2* Assault deck could use a little boost on Hard.

The Matrick 2* Assault deck seems ok on Hard.
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

The Christophe side mission is very easy on Hard.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes was playing them. I added the Matrick Breeder and Rock Dino, and it's already another thing :mrgreen:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

OK won't put those cards otherwise is weird to have more advanced cards on Matrick 2, and none on Matrick3. Will just tweak the speed at which the AI gets the resources and maybe HP :)

Does the 3rd tier of Matrick/Dredan sidemissions are OK, or you haven't checked them yet?
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

I haven't gotten that far yet, sorry. :) Will probably be tonight. Gotta get to my day job now.