What's Diana best love interest?

A VN/CCG hybrid game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/pscd.htm

What's Diana best love interest?

You may select 1 option

View results

Madance
Druid

Re: What's Diana best love interest?

Post by Madance »

I have to say, I REALLY LOVED THIS GAME ART! I know I'm with the minority here, but someday I would love to see more of this art(by the way Jack, who's the amazing artist that made them? I was hoping I've could get a commission some characters from the game).
Anyway, about the romance, I'm completely in love with Galina. I don't know, I swear she is the most beautiful woman I ever saw drawn, be it anime or realistic style. The scar, the eyes, the personality... If I ever met a woman that looked like her, had her same personality and were into ladies, I would try to date/marry her immediately. ^__^ I simply have a thing for her(I know everyone likes to fawn over Charlotte, but I don't get it) and her scar.*______* I need more GxG romances like her!
Now... I have a question, does the characters of the DLC have jealously scenes with others characters? What chapter it happens?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Cool glad you liked it :)
This is the artist's DA: http://clearmirror-stillh2o.deviantart.com/

Galina rules, I agree. She's my favorite female, maybe on par with Lola (but for personality, Galina is better I think).
The character DLC have jealousy scenes but some have "generic" ones. Like Galina could say "stop looking that other person" without explicit reference. We did like this otherwise there would have been 31209810 jealousy scenes ! :lol:
They happen anytime you have 2 hearts (if I remember correctly) with more than 1 character, so not a specific chapter. If you romance everyone as soon as you can, you'll get those scenes :)
Madance
Druid

Post by Madance »

jack1974 wrote:Cool glad you liked it :)
This is the artist's DA: http://clearmirror-stillh2o.deviantart.com/

Galina rules, I agree. She's my favorite female, maybe on par with Lola (but for personality, Galina is better I think).
The character DLC have jealousy scenes but some have "generic" ones. Like Galina could say "stop looking that other person" without explicit reference. We did like this otherwise there would have been 31209810 jealousy scenes ! :lol:
They happen anytime you have 2 hearts (if I remember correctly) with more than 1 character, so not a specific chapter. If you romance everyone as soon as you can, you'll get those scenes :)

Oh, cool! Now I know about it, thanks, I was a bit unsure! ^_^ (I will stalk the artist right this instant!)
Although, I sorta wish that there was some jealous scenes that didn't make your character such a... Bastard to those he/she was flirting. Like, in Loren, your character weren't exactly flirting with everyone available to him/her, but there was a point that he/she were forced to decide, in PS:CD, your character was really being a cheater; and that's sad :( I wish there was some "simplified" versions - Like, a initial jealous scene, but your character weren't dating with no one, just being nice, but later, when you agreed to be in a relationship with one character and pursued another on the side, it would trigger the "cheating jealous scenes", that forced you to choose between them. However, even though I was a little put off by the fact the game makes us necessary a cheater if you wanted to get a jealous scene between two characters, I also approved how the game made them look so realistic and humane, how made the character matter so much! o_~ :wink:

I'm glad you also liked Galina as a character, she rocks!*___* PLEASE, I BEG YOU TO PUT ANOTHER GxG ROMANCE IN FUTURE GAMES AS COOL AS HER(Scars are hot and that face... Those eyes... That half Crooked half smile... *____*). I WILL BRIBE YOU FOR THIS! :mrgreen: :twisted: :roll:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes I love Galina too, so I'll try to make another character cool as her in future games :)