What's Diana best love interest?

A VN/CCG hybrid game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/pscd.htm

You may select 1 option

View results

jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

If you talk about specific stuff of the story, remember to use the SPOILER tag!! People reading the forums might not have seen/played the game yet!!
I thought to start the poll, since even if the game is not officially out, you can already see the base game romances. I allowed changing vote, so when the DLC is out, or if you change your mind, you can change your preference.

I've made two separate poll, one for Alex and for Diana. Once again this is mostly for fun, but also gives us (me and writers) an idea of what kind of characters/romance people like more, even if of course every game has its own story/setting/characters so is hard to generalize.
Ultralord45
Young scout

Re: What's Diana best love interest?

Post by Ultralord45 »

I warned you about the strange facial features of the characters. You did not heed my warning. Now you will pay... :twisted:

I doubt anyone will vote for Charlotte now. When she smiles she looks like she has down syndrome. :roll:

P.S. An otherwise good game. Still not a fan of some of the new art, but it doesn't bother me as much now. :mrgreen:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I think when she smiles is beautiful anyway, but tastes are tastes :wink:
Alex81
Woods ranger

Post by Alex81 »

(No REAL Spoilers, but adding the button to be sure)
Spoiler:
I voted Xavier, even though I really liked Graciela too
So I guess my favourites are (in descending order)

1. Xavier (fun, like Diana couragous/brave, a daredevil, -doesn't complain much, easy on the eye -and- though born to privilege really down to earth

2. Graciela (she's -so- cute, feels a little fragile (you want to protect her), one of the -good- people of the base, often the voice of reason

3. Kaden (actually!). He -did- lead a rebellion against you of sorts yet ....was responsible about it, and that he came to the defence of the colony
as well, really did him credit..... :p and he's probably the "prettiest" guy in the game

4. Charlotte. She's -so- nice, all of the time, she cares about the people of Stronghold, and she as well, often the voice of reason.
:p I almost felt a little bad for forcing her to shut down production of narcotics on the base (even marhj. is kindof legal in the Empire)
I thought she'd be my favourite , and I do like her, but I didn't always see eye to eye with her (her daughter and Remi ^^ made me look
forward to Charlotte's encounters.

5. Galina. I -think- she belongs higher on my list, but she's not romancable yet, still I really respect her for being one of the most professional on the
base. (even if most all the characters often spoke out of turn ,and being inappropriate). ^^ I liked this tough girl

6. Lola Fox. Lola's got fire, she's brave and inquisitive (even if it did get her into trouble), -yet- her biggest and least flattering side was her
often trying to sidetrack conversation with (meant to be funny) comments.
As you play the commander of the colony (and a military commander at that), I feel her presence might be a little unwelcome in the
first place, she's a reporter, so I don't want to let her be privvy to what can be considered military secrets.
That she had press clearance pretty much letting her go where she wanted turned me a little hostile against her in the first place,
the media -can- be great allies, yet more than often they simply want to sell a story, no matter the consequences.
Still, it was her dialogue and often completely oblivious to the current situation that made her one of my least favourites.

7. Lucius. The friendly android. He certainly had a meaningful and useful position at the base, yet....he really really managed to get under my
skin with his constant complaining, especially complaints against the 3 Laws I personally thought quite necesseary in an AI.
He was creepy, especially in the way I felt he tried to manipulate the others at the base to support removing more and more restrictions
on his behaviour.

x. Cristophe. I don't really know where to place this guy....might need to see the romantic content, but so far? I find him a (mildly) interesting
character, I actually enjoyed my talks with him.

All in all? I think several of the characters you can romance suffer under the fact that you rarely -ever- get to talk to them alone.
In most every party-chat encounter you talk to 3 or more people at the same time, that ....really (to me) makes it harder to bond with anyone.
I -think- in the future, I'd enjoy the talks be a bit more like in Loren ,where the conversations were between the player character and the NPC, with maybe a little input from other NPCs in between. (though not constantly! Like here)
With so many characters to keep track of all the time, I felt almost dizzy at the end of going though all the party-conversations.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Alex81 wrote:I -think- in the future, I'd enjoy the talks be a bit more like in Loren ,where the conversations were between the player character and the NPC, with maybe a little input from other NPCs in between. (though not constantly! Like here)
In future for sure I won't listen too much to people asking more and more romanceable people, a bit for budget/time reasons (no surprise if games take so long to get done, when most other indies have maybe 3-4 love interest each game!). I agree probably a mix with "solo" talk, and talk in a group is the best, though in this case depends on tastes, I remember another one (Troyen I think) saying that he actually liked when people would talk in group.
Ultralord45 wrote: I doubt anyone will vote for Charlotte now. When she smiles she looks like she has down syndrome. :roll:
Check it now. Seems that "someone" voted for her :mrgreen:
I wouldn't be surprised if she still wins. Though as always I should have probably made even more polls, one for hetero and another for homosexual romances. But would have been too many! :lol:
Troyen
Elder Druid

Post by Troyen »

I like the group talks for friendship dialogues over the one-on-one Loren ones, but for romances, unless they're family (like Charlotte's kid), would be nice to have some time alone with them. (I haven't actually gotten far enough to get to the romances, just the early talks.)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
kadakithis
Druid

Post by kadakithis »

I loved Charlotte as soon as I met her kid. Weirdly enough I really love an LI with a home life and a history. Never had that option before in previous games. I also like she was kind without being completely naive. But Galina is the one I am really looking forward to. Lola also sounds pretty awesome.
Katicflis
Young scout

Post by Katicflis »

Honestly thought Diana's romances were a little weaker than Alex's. Overall Lucius is the most interesting.

That said, a lot of the DLC characters REALLY appeal to me so I think my tune will change when I get to romance Galina, Lola, Christophe and Kaden.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

DLC romances will rule. That's all I can say :wink: