some numbers!

A VN/CCG hybrid game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/pscd.htm
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Re: some numbers!

Post by Miakoda »

kadakithis wrote:Sometimes wish the forums had a thumbs up for posts. Great job Miakoda you deserve a pat on the back :)
Thanks for the kind words kadakithis :)

It feels a little surreal; I know there is still a lot of work to go, but it is weird seeing the end in sight as it were.
jack1974 wrote:Haha there should be some thumbs up / thanks mod for phpBB, I could add it as a virtual "thank you" form :lol:
Heh, but you already have the devil horns for bad news ;)
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

Just a minor note, but I have finished up with the last of the Friendship Dialogues (75 total).

I also got approval for the Romance Storyboard, so I will start that shortly.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I just read the first scene of Lucius romance, and man, can't stop laughing. As you can imagine his path involves the curiosity of a robot about things like love, feelings, asking out, etc. It's EPIC :lol: can't wait for people to read it haha!
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

Lucius romance makes me think of that movie "Her" love with an AI is a fascinating topic
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes I agree :) In retrospect I wish I had enabled a romance with Lucille in PS1. Well, for some future games :)
iWeasle
Woods ranger

Post by iWeasle »

jack1974 wrote:Yes I agree :) In retrospect I wish I had enabled a romance with Lucille in PS1. Well, for some future games :)
new addition to PS2 :mrgreen" ? could be a planned dlc like that other game you did that for that i honestly can't remember and may be imagining... :lol:
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

Just a minor update.

As Jack1974 reported, the writing is done, at least for the first draft. There are some corrections/changes I need to make, some epilogues, entries for the Codex, but fairly minor stuff.

The art is coming in at a good pace; various alien variants are done, and each of the main aliens (Matrick, Dredan, etc.) have 4 different pictures (Matrick Worker, Breeder, Soldier, and King). The artist will be starting some of the final art soon (such as the ending CGs, and card art), but this is definitely on the tail end.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

For those who liked jealousy scenes of Loren, will be pleased to know that Miakoda is doing a LOT of them for PSCD! They're short scenes of course (would be crazy to make long ones) but for example we have already done:
Alex: Rigel vs Mizuki, Rigel vs Samuel, Mira vs Mizuki
Diana: Graciela vs Charlotte, Lucius vs Charlotte, Graciela vs Xavier

some of them are epic :lol: either "epic fail" like when one of them or both of them don't know what is going on with the other, or when someone knows and start becoming aggressive all of a suddenly against the other (depends on their personalities of course). Really a great job 8)
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

jack1974 wrote:For those who liked jealousy scenes of Loren, will be pleased to know that Miakoda is doing a LOT of them for PSCD! They're short scenes of course (would be crazy to make long ones) but for example we have already done:
I'm pleased to say that the jealousy scenes are finished for each romanceable NPC. There are 12 total (6 for Alex, 6 for Diana), so obviously depending on who you romance, and what order you may not see them all.

Anyways, I'm still doing some other stuff, but the project is going well on the writing front and the art front. As Jack1974 posted in another thread, the artist is working on a few CGs (some of the ending ones are awesome).
ValHallen
Druid

Post by ValHallen »

Any moral dubios choice like in the first PS? I liked that you could go with the Empire and help to exterminate the aliens and slave the Mattricks, and you werent a villain, Nelson was only following orders of the King, he could even express doubt if he was doing the right thing. I miss a protagonist like Nelson in WW's games.