Romance previews!

A VN/CCG hybrid game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/pscd.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Romance previews!

Post by jack1974 »

Here's Diana romance previews. Every time I look at Lucius one I laugh... since is a bit ambiguous :lol: HE IS JUST GIVING HER A MASSAGE YOU PERVERTS!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
fabulaparva
Elder Druid

Post by fabulaparva »

...:shock: .. must...not...comment...
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Just imagine Diana wearing Morran's pants and all the hotness will vanish instantly :lol:
Exizel
Woods ranger

Post by Exizel »

Diana's CG have brigther color and more light then Alex(except for gracelia's) It gives them a different feel, I like the effect that it has on her hair.
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

I'm trying real hard not to imagine a certain position from that Lucius picture. Charlotte one looks really sweet with the rose

Maybe it's the preview slice, but it kinda seems like the female romances are more cute and romantic, while the male romances are more sensual and sexy with the more lack of clothes
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

Sylrissa wrote:Maybe it's the preview slice, but it kinda seems like the female romances are more cute and romantic, while the male romances are more sensual and sexy with the more lack of clothes
You are right in that these are the tame versions. The sexy ones have less clothing.
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

Miakoda wrote:
Sylrissa wrote:Maybe it's the preview slice, but it kinda seems like the female romances are more cute and romantic, while the male romances are more sensual and sexy with the more lack of clothes
You are right in that these are the tame versions. The sexy ones have less clothing.
Fair enough, thanks for the reply Mia ^^
Rebly82
Woods ranger

Post by Rebly82 »

Sylrissa wrote:I'm trying real hard not to imagine a certain position from that Lucius picture. Charlotte one looks really sweet with the rose

Maybe it's the preview slice, but it kinda seems like the female romances are more cute and romantic, while the male romances are more sensual and sexy with the more lack of clothes
Haha, yeah! It's quite the contrast, from "Romantic Romeo(I presume Diana's the one one giving Charlotte the rose)" to "Tigress in bed(CG with Xavier)", per what we are shown. :lol:

Thanks for posting Diana's preview. I liked it a lot! :)
Ryocchi
Woods ranger

Post by Ryocchi »

Jack, I need Lucius ;__; I'm craving him ;___; any hope I can have that metal casanova as a male character? even in a dlc ;__;?, I know the answer is most likely no, but I still had to ask .__.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

No sorry! The game has already an *insane* amount of romances (and it wasn't even planned to have so many), and I am not going to add more right now, for the DLC I already made a list and it will be different characters. I don't know honestly how the writer managed to do so much in so little time! :)