Character intros

A VN/CCG hybrid game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/pscd.htm
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Re: Character intros

Post by Miakoda »

fabulaparva wrote:If Xavier's specialty is Repair, then what is Rigel's? Or is it that Xavier repairs cars and Rigel hearts? :P
Xavier is Repair, though he is more properly a pilot as well, and predates Rigel's appearance (something to be explored in some of the friendship dialogues). So, Rigel is definitely the more dedicated mechanic.
(I hope Xavier will be more into Diana than vehicles unlike Tom Schatz from whom I got the vibe that he was more into his hovercraft(?) than Ms Nelson.
Given the CG, I don't think this will be a problem.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Which reminds me I now have all Diana's CG images (missing one for Alex) so I could come up with some sneak preview soon :)
abnaxus
Woods ranger

Post by abnaxus »

Will the gameplay be similar to Defender's Quest? That was a pretty decent game.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Lars' game? (I know him personally). Heh, I wish!! since was quite great. It will be different meaning that there aren't the characters fighting on the map, but still towers. The heroes give bonuses to towers. Right now is all a bit experimental, until I have the engine working and the first tutorial maps finished by coder I don't even know myself exactly how the gameplay will be. I made the design "on paper" but everyone knows that when you start to actually work/test it, can be changed completely! :)
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

Defenders quest was an amazing game, was so glad when I found out he was making a sequel to it
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes and is coming along quite nicely. I really hope that my game will be as good as half that one, it would be already a great result for me :lol:
nightshadengale
Young scout

Post by nightshadengale »

jack1974 wrote:blog/2014/09/pscd-meet-charlotte/
introducing Charlotte!
Isn't having one of the lesbian love interests be a freckled redhead with a French name a bit on the nose? :wink:
iWeasle
Woods ranger

Post by iWeasle »

nightshadengale wrote:
jack1974 wrote:blog/2014/09/pscd-meet-charlotte/
introducing Charlotte!
Isn't having one of the lesbian love interests be a freckled redhead with a French name a bit on the nose? :wink:
No hate, Lelianas my favorite companion form Dragon Age Origins :mrgreen:
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

Same here, with Zevran my second favorite
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Mizuki intro is here: blog/2014/10/pscd-meet-mizuki/