Character intros

A VN/CCG hybrid game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/pscd.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Character intros

Post by jack1974 »

I think in that context could be considered a flaw since living in a Colony is hard to have open spaces, you're somewhat FORCED to social interactions :)
fabulaparva
Elder Druid

Post by fabulaparva »

Ahh, I see. Still not a flaw in my book, ( I think you just elevated it into a definitive MAJOR pro-side, lol) but I get what you mean. :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes it would not be a flaw for me either, because I am a sort of hermit as well :lol:
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

fabulaparva wrote:Ahh, I see. Still not a flaw in my book, ( I think you just elevated it into a definitive MAJOR pro-side, lol) but I get what you mean. :)
I see I will have to do some fixing before the profile is in the Codex ;)

But yeah, Jack1974 nailed what I was thinking on the head. Being pro-hermit isn't a bad thing normally, but in a situation like the humans in a colony, there is a lot of social interaction, even if job related. Additionally, with the presence of hostile creatures (organic and robotic), one has to be careful in they are alone out in the wilds as well ;)
fabulaparva
Elder Druid

Post by fabulaparva »

Not sure if it even would be realistic to have a bunch of 20 to 50-year-olds put into close quarters for a longer period of time and see nothing but job-related social interaction.*) ;)

Forgot to ask previously... is the fact that his last name is Bellamy just a coincidence, or is there a link between him and Bellamy Dupont from PS1?

*)Why do I want to listen to Björk's Human Behaviour all of the sudden? ..... :P
Last edited by fabulaparva on Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

No since in this case is his surname, while in PS1 Bellamy is the name and Dupont the surname. So is just a fun coincidence :)
(maybe can be changed if is confusing)
fabulaparva
Elder Druid

Post by fabulaparva »

^^I just left room for Mr. Dupont being such a fan of the Doc that he later changed his given name into Bellamy for his idol. :D
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

fabulaparva wrote:^^I just left room for Mr. Dupont being such a fan of the Doc that he later changed his given name into Bellamy for his idol. :D
It was an honest coincidence; it will be changed before the final game :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

blog/2014/09/pscd-meet-charlotte/
introducing Charlotte!
JunkGirl_Junko
Young scout

Post by JunkGirl_Junko »

OH YAAAS 8)