Character intros

A VN/CCG hybrid game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/pscd.htm
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Re: Character intros

Post by Miakoda »

About ranks and colors, I figure there will be a shift in style/design in uniforms between the time of PSCD and PS1.

And as for age, I figure Alex and Diana are in their late 20's, which means Alex would have been in the military easily 6-7 years (his joining would have been really early 20's for him).
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Lol I completely forgot about Lola's intro! I will do it on next Friday's blog post :)
grey_duck
Young scout

Post by grey_duck »

I'm really glad I found this thread. It was driving me crazy that Alex and Diana, brother and sister, hailed from the US and Germany, respectively. But the bios linked here cleared all that up for me. Huzzah!

Since you put all the work into backstories and such, have you ever thought about making that something that can be unlocked though the game? Like, complete romance with X or finish event Y and now you can read a biography of that character? Not for this game, obviously, but perhaps in some future game?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes, that was actually the original plan (to add some sort of "codex" in game) but then I forgot to do it :oops:
But yes if I happen to do another game with such a big cast (I don't think but you never know) I'll add the bio in the game! :)
grey_duck
Young scout

Post by grey_duck »

And now I just ran across the team talk that explains it, so at least the information was in the game somewhere. Huzzah!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Good. To be honest I was thinking that there was some explanation in the game somewhere, but with such a HUGE game it's hard to remember it all :mrgreen: