Art Thread

A VN/CCG hybrid game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/pscd.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Art Thread

Post by jack1974 »

Yes, I did some tests and you can carry forward, up to the second romance dialogue, even ALL possible romances. After that, will play some jealousy scenes, and in theory you should still be able to reach the final romance scene, even if not by much (there are 11 fixed spots to talk and the scenes of a full path are 10, so there's room for 1 jealousy scene).
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

For those wondering if there will be units with higher stats... :mrgreen: after mission 20 things will be tough!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

a special screen for a "diplomatic" scene. There are also some very funny/interesting dialogues with Shiler, if you're in a romance when this event happens (and you aren't cheating! so pursuing actively only one person :wink:).
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I'm at the last four missions! They can be played in any order, and each one has a "tough choice". I adore this part of the story. I really think that even played only as a visual novel, is really great :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

the final "strategy" screen is taking shape. Obviously, the ALLY option won't be the only one available... and will impact the various possible endings 8)
Troyen
Elder Druid

Post by Troyen »

Is the plural of "Apex Rahn" really "Apex Rahns"?

Also not sure if the races should be plural on that screen anyway. Will need some thought.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Troyen wrote:Is the plural of "Apex Rahn" really "Apex Rahns"?
I hope so, since has been used thorough the whole game :mrgreen:
Troyen wrote: Also not sure if the races should be plural on that screen anyway. Will need some thought.
I thought to use the leader names, but I think Dredans don't really have one, but two (Vialle and Nator).
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

I've also noticed that the plural of "Matrick" is sometimes "Matricks", sometimes "Matrick".

Darn aliens.
Troyen
Elder Druid

Post by Troyen »

jack1974 wrote:
Troyen wrote:Is the plural of "Apex Rahn" really "Apex Rahns"?
I hope so, since has been used thorough the whole game :mrgreen:
That's why I'm bringing it up now. Kinda looks weird in the game too.
jack1974 wrote:
Troyen wrote: Also not sure if the races should be plural on that screen anyway. Will need some thought.
I thought to use the leader names, but I think Dredans don't really have one, but two (Vialle and Nator).
I mean, it says "Select an alien race:", so I think you could just say "Matrick", "Apex Rahn", "Dredan", "Maradan". Just like you would use "Human", "Elf", or "Dwarf" (and not "Humans", "Elves", "Dwarves"). We are humans, but we are the human race. If that makes sense?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes true I can remove the ending "s" from the text in the screen above :)