Art Thread

A VN/CCG hybrid game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/pscd.htm
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Re: Art Thread

Post by Miakoda »

ValHallen wrote:
jack1974 wrote:I'm not selfish enough to not want others players to enjoy the game, its just in the beginning my options were awesome, now they are average at best ( this is just my opnion of course).
The downgrade from the legendary John Nelson to this unknown Alex, is a hufe letdown to me.
*nods* Understandable how you would feel this way.

I do have to add one thing, though, Diana was actually not meant to be romanceable at all in the game.
ValHallen
Druid

Post by ValHallen »

Miakoda wrote:
*nods* Understandable how you would feel this way.

I do have to add one thing, though, Diana was actually not meant to be romanceable at all in the game.
I remember a chart introducing dome characters, with the romance options Boeing the british guy, brazilian guy (I think his name was Xavier), Diana and Graciela
Anima_
Druid

Post by Anima_ »

Now I want a story where John Nelson was just an incompetent coward who got credit for Alex and Dianas achievements after they died in their last desperate battle. And then in PS2 the player will discover the truth about their ancestor. :twisted:
RPG Programmer for Winterwolves, currently working on: Amber's Magic Shop
Part-time emotionless AI
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha John Nelson was a coward! :lol: that would be funny, especially after the first game :mrgreen:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

AWWWWWWWWW so cute!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: (just a sneak peek, the full preview will be done on each blog post)
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

There's the beautiful Canadian red head!
SpectralTime
Woods ranger

Post by SpectralTime »

I'm sure he's a great guy, and I'm sure that his personality is more dependent on roleplaying more than anything else.

But seriously, man... He just looks *bland*. I mean, if you're gonna clone someone to star in every game ever, it makes sense you'd pick the action hero, but...
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha it might also be his "default expression". I don't know, I guess you could say the same about Diana too. At least the romanceable characters aren't bland for sure :mrgreen:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I just got Mira alternate outfit image and... wow. Insane, probably the most sexy outfit I've ever done for my games (I mean a realistic one, not including Jul's outfit for example!). When I'll make the blog post about that character my server will explode :mrgreen:
Matenshi
Young scout

Post by Matenshi »

Will Mira be a love interest for Diana as well, or is there another woman we haven't seen yet?