Thoughts on C14 dating

An otome dating sim in the archeology world! https://www.winterwolves.com/c14dating.htm
Isilore
Young scout

Thoughts on C14 dating

Post by Isilore »

I picked this game up the other day because I saw it and really liked the character style. It's the first time I've tried one of the Winter Wolves games and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised with it. I turned the minigames off and just played it as a VN (it's nice that a lot of the games here allow you to do so)

I really found Melissa to be adorable and likeable. All the chibi images made me smile a lot too. Even though I know it isn't considered one of the main advertised romance options I really liked the Joan romance a lot. I found it incredibly cute especially considering how well they interacted with the language barrier.

Definitely going to be taking a look at the other games here. I was thinking about Heileen next. I'd really like to try Nicole as well although I figure I'll wait until the female romances are out (seems like that could be a while but I *really* hope it does come out eventually :P)

Thank you to the creators though! It was a fun experience and I hope the other games are just as enjoyable :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Thoughts on C14 dating

Post by jack1974 »

Glad you liked the game :)
As for the other games, Nicole yuri will be a separate game, same characters but very different story, so I think you don't necessarily need to wait for the yuri to be out to enjoy it.
Heileen 1-2 were written by me but the 3rd was written by native English writers, and one path in particular was written by same writer as C14 (the Juliet yuri path). If you like fantasy, Loren is without doubts my most popular game (if you don't mind a bit if sexyness, but there's a censored version).
Isilore
Young scout

Post by Isilore »

Good to know! I really do hope the yuri Nicole version does get completed. I don't mind being patient mind you, just don't want to see it dropped @_@

I decided to give Heileen a try! I heard 2 and 3 get really good but I'll start with 1 just so I don't miss out on anything important. I definitely intend on giving Loren a try eventually! :)
pahldus
Woods ranger

Post by pahldus »

I have logged 103 hours on Loren, really good. I also have 33 hours in Roommates another good dating sim, not so much a VN though. I also got 34 hours into the original Planet Stronghold and thought is was solid as well.
Zadig21
Young scout

Post by Zadig21 »

Soooo, i didn't know where to write this but i figured this thread is a pretty good one to do so.
I really enjoyed the game, dialogs were funny and the main character had a really funny vibe. Anyway, as a natural french speaker, I noticed several french errors (Deandre's route, for example), even though the overall french was pretty accurate.
Dunno if it has been corrected yet (or maybe someone already told you that.) but i'll be happy to translate or correct if there's any need for it (my offer also stands for the Yuri version if it's still set in Belgium.)

:wink: