Who is your favorite guy?

An otome dating sim in the archeology world! https://www.winterwolves.com/c14dating.htm

You may select 1 option

View results

Nomnomnom
Young scout

Post by Nomnomnom »

Mine is
#1 Hendrik
#2 Kyler
#3 Deandre
#4 Shoji

What about you guys?
Troyen
Elder Druid

Re: Who is your favorite guy?

Post by Troyen »

Joan. >_>
Pace675
Druid

Post by Pace675 »

Troyen wrote:Joan. >_>
Ditto best RO evah!
Zadig21
Young scout

Post by Zadig21 »

I liked Rosemarie ._.
MissMemorielle
Young scout

Post by MissMemorielle »

I personally liked all the characters, but Kyler was probably my favourite guy - I agree with the others about Joan and Rosemarie though lol, I wish she was dateable.

Not sure where to put this but was I the only one getting like... chemistry vibes from Deandre and Kyler? I mean when they start to become more friendly and Deandre mentions he's cute at some point haha... polyamorous relationships.... bisexual characters.... /whispers
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Who knows, maybe Rosemarie will be dateable in a future yuri version... :wink:
MissMemorielle
Young scout

Post by MissMemorielle »

!! Crossing all fingers, that would be so neat. I'm going to play the yuri version anyway when it's out because duh, girls, but seriously non-romancable character that I want to romance is the actual bane of my existence at this point.
Jeupjeup
Young scout

Post by Jeupjeup »

MissMemorielle wrote:Not sure where to put this but was I the only one getting like... chemistry vibes from Deandre and Kyler? I mean when they start to become more friendly and Deandre mentions he's cute at some point haha... polyamorous relationships.... bisexual characters.... /whispers
Me too! Haha, I was wondering while playing if I could somehow make them end up together...

And I also like Rosemarie very much! ^__^
MissMemorielle
Young scout

Post by MissMemorielle »

Jeupjeup wrote:
MissMemorielle wrote:Not sure where to put this but was I the only one getting like... chemistry vibes from Deandre and Kyler? I mean when they start to become more friendly and Deandre mentions he's cute at some point haha... polyamorous relationships.... bisexual characters.... /whispers
Me too! Haha, I was wondering while playing if I could somehow make them end up together...

And I also like Rosemarie very much! ^__^
The Crowd Has Spoken: Deandre x Kyler chemistry confirmed.

I actually tried to see if I could find Melissa/Deandre/Kyler fanfiction at one point but I realize that has to be the most niche market since my brief obsession with wanting to read Oliver Twist/Dodger when I was a pre-teen. Maybe I'll write it myself (the C14, not the Oliver Twist :| .)

No but HONESTLY the day I get a polyamorous route in a dating sim is the actual day I will face god and walk backwards into hell with a smile on my face. I can only wish upon stars.