a thank you

An otome dating sim in the archeology world! https://www.winterwolves.com/c14dating.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

a thank you

Post by jack1974 »

The writer asked me to post this message for her :) She is too shy to visit forums anymore but basically she wanted to thank everyone who is helping with C14 Dating, either by reporting bugs or typos, or minigames too hard, or anything. So from Kitty, thank you! :P
Katicflis
Young scout

Re: a thank you

Post by Katicflis »

omg why would she be too shy? She did a great job. I really enjoyed C14's writing -- worth the wait.
Pace675
Druid

Post by Pace675 »

We got to break out the catnip, these forums needs her wry humor! Come back Sleepy Kitten! we miss you! *Sniffles*
Alex81
Woods ranger

Post by Alex81 »

Love C14 dating so far, the writing is top-notch and the characters believable and and quite frankly adorable.

A big thank you to Sleepykitten and everyone involved as this is a great release, and one I'll be playing to unlock all the secrets :)
Oniyuri
Young scout

Post by Oniyuri »

I think her writing is really charming and fun :)

So I'd rather say everyone involved with the development has my thanks!
Nomnomnom
Young scout

Post by Nomnomnom »

Absolutely love the game! I think I liked this a bit more than roommates and nicole. :)
#1 is Heileen series, but this comes very close!
SilverHyena
Young scout

Post by SilverHyena »

Here's a chibi I doodled to try and lure her back here. (Also, I'm procrastinating)

Anyway, suuuuuper cute game! I love it to death! Of course, there was no doubt that I would. Deji and Kitty make an epic team.
Pace675
Druid

Post by Pace675 »

SilverHyena wrote:Here's a chibi I doodled to try and lure her back here. (Also, I'm procrastinating)

Anyway, suuuuuper cute game! I love it to death! Of course, there was no doubt that I would. Deji and Kitty make an epic team.
This forum really needs a Like button now....So adorable! D'aaaaaw :oops: