release thread

An otome dating sim in the archeology world! https://www.winterwolves.com/c14dating.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

release thread

Post by jack1974 »

For those who keep throwing money at the monitor... check this page :wink:
http://winterwolves.com/c14dating.htm

I don't want them to ruin their poor monitors with their money, so I have opened pre-orders. Obviously there's no demo yet. What is left is a scene Kitty forgot to write for one character, and some icons for a minigame. But apart that, if you play the game without minigames, it should be already playable (I haven't tested it fully yet, I plan to do it in next days).
Still we want to make the first beta as advanced as possible so I might even take until around end of month to show up in forums, so be warned. There isn't really much left to do though, that's sure :) Considering a few years ago I opened Nicole pre-orders 3-4 months before the actual release... this one is already MUCH more advanced than Nicole was when I did pre-orders so I'm just being overly cautious :lol:
Katicflis
Young scout

Re: release thread

Post by Katicflis »

Huzzah! So excited. Thanks Jack!
Muramasa_Junko
Young scout

Post by Muramasa_Junko »

Yes! Pre-ordered ;)
MapleGregs
Young scout

Post by MapleGregs »

If I buy this, my wallet will cry. If I don't buy this, I will cry.
Halp me, Jack. Just a reminder, my birthday is near. If you wanna give me any gifts, feel free to do so :wink:
mizu_ki
Woods ranger

Post by mizu_ki »

Happy Valentine's Day to me - eating chocolate-covered strawberries and playing a WW game! Thank you, Jack and everyone else!!!

I got overexcited. Pre-ordered! :mrgreen:
Alex81
Woods ranger

Post by Alex81 »

Phewie :D Happy it went up before I ran out of money (I -always- run out of money 3 weeks into the month ...no matter what I earn...)

^^ Pre-ordered and looking forward to trying
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

You're welcome :)
Kitty finished writing the missing scene before today (Valentine) so in next days will be added to the game and I also spoke with artist for the last missing images for the minigames. I think a end of month demo should happen :)
mizu_ki
Woods ranger

Post by mizu_ki »

You all are saints!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha thanks, and you're the best customers :)
AlyMoon
Young scout

Post by AlyMoon »

I'm really looking forward to this game. I'm extra excited because the game takes place in Belgium and I'm belgian. There aren't many games that have my country as a location.
I'm really curious to see if there are any references to my country and if they are correct. :D
I know it's a bit late, but if you need any help with that...