Art Thread

An otome dating sim in the archeology world! https://www.winterwolves.com/c14dating.htm
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Art Thread

Post by Miakoda »

I apologize if I'm overstepping my bounds, but I really do like the idea of an art thread :D All of these come from the Winter Wolves' blog:

Melissa Flores
Languages: English, some Spanish

Not afraid to get her hands dirty, Melissa is an aspiring archaeologist who has signed up for a summer internship supervised by her professor. She’s an upbeat, friendly person who lives for the moment and enjoys new experiences. Although studying and theory may not be her strong points, she learns aptly through social interaction and getting involved. Loves dancing, meeting people, and asking questions.

Deandre Guillaume
Languages: French, English

Social and cultured, Deandre knows what it’s like to stay in a foreign country and reaches out to Melissa. He may seem carefree most of the time, but he’s serious about his education and has a back-up plan in case his rugby career cuts short. Although generally cheerful, he can get easily frustrated when irritated or stuck. Loves to cook

Hendrik Luikenhuis
Languages: Dutch, French, English, a little German

Hendrik is the head geologist of Calen Cave, working under his uncle, Augustin Dupont. Rational and down-to-earth, Hendrik is very approachable and loves teaching the students participating in the excavation. He has an avid passion for his profession, often getting lost in his work. Loves good food and, of quartz, can’t help throwing in a geology pun or two.

Kyler LeGrand
Languages: French Belgian Sign Language, French, English

Kyler is a goal-driven and diligent person planning on a career in archaeology after he graduates. He tends to keep to himself, only speaking willingly when it’s about… archaeology. It’s hard to see underneath his aloof exterior since his stubbornness and judgmental attitude makes it difficult to connect to people. And what luck, he’ll be stuck digging next to the outgoing Melissa!

Shoji Toussaint

Shoji is a quiet, timid individual who prefers to have his nose in an e-book, handheld, or sketchpad. Although reluctant to engage in conversation, he opens up when the topic involves video games. He’s extremely sensitive and empathetic to the people around him, and gets easily overwhelmed in social situations. Likes being helpful, but struggles with his lack of confidence.
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Re: Art Thread

Post by Miakoda »

More cast as revealed in today's blog:

Sherri Keller
Languages: English, French
Melissa’s professor and mentor, who specializes in zooarchaeology and human remains. She will be supervising Melissa during the field school and providing feedback on her performance. With her informal method of teaching, students find it easy to seek her guidance.

Rosemarie Brenner
Languages: German, English, a little Dutch
Originally from Germany, Rosemarie joins the Calen Cave team during the summer excavations. Although she may clash with the staff over ideals and procedures, she’s dedicated to her work on stone tools. She’s energetic and demonstrative, with a teasing side to match.

Joan Petit
Languages: French, some English
Joan is a bashful, but amiable girl, and Chantal’s close friend. She is currently learning English, but will often get lost during conversations, leaving Chantal to translate for her.
Plays flute.

Augustin Dupont
Head of Calen Cave, Augustin has been supervising the excavation for over twenty years. As the leading expert, he’s devoted to meticulously recording the history of the cave. Although passionate, he can be strict and overbearing depending on how the students perform.

Chantal Masson
Languages: French, English, a little Spanish
Chantal is a frank girl who’d rather be diving for shipwrecks than be stuck digging in a dank cave. She can be blunt at times, but she’s supportive of her friends.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Thanks for posting, you saved me some work :)
I love all chars. In particular Joan !
Deji on her twitter posted a pic of Rosemarie in undergarments when she was working on her sprite... that wasn't bad too :mrgreen:
fleetp
Druid

Post by fleetp »

Rosemarie is HOT! :twisted:
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

jack1974 wrote:Thanks for posting, you saved me some work :)
I love all chars. In particular Joan !
You're welcome
*grins* I wouldn't mind seeing more freckles in the future ^_^
jack1974 wrote: Deji on her twitter posted a pic of Rosemarie in undergarments when she was working on her sprite... that wasn't bad too :mrgreen:
fleetp wrote:Rosemarie is HOT! :twisted:
I think you may like this fleetp.

fleetp
Druid

Post by fleetp »

Oh, yeah! :man_in_love:
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
Bluenose
Young scout

Post by Bluenose »

Here I was thinking I'd like Deandre because he's a rugby player too. But with those ears he's definitely a back, and therefore a villain. May the curse of a thousand props descend on him.
OtterFace
Young scout

Post by OtterFace »

Ah! It took me a while to figure out the device on the side of Kyler's head is a cochlear implant! So he's not just hard of hearing, but actually deaf. Interesting...
This type of surgery is pretty controversial. Considering he knows sign language, I'm guessing he got the implant later in life as well. I kinda wonder now if the disability/surgery played a part in him developing this kind of distant and aloof personality. Hum...hum...

/intrigue
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes I think this otome game has the best cast ever :) the most diverse/original for sure!
abnaxus
Woods ranger

Post by abnaxus »

My favourite is Chantal... :oops: