about this game

An otome dating sim in the archeology world! https://www.winterwolves.com/c14dating.htm
Reina.miyu
Young scout

Re: about this game

Post by Reina.miyu »

LOL, weirdly enough, I kinda like the title "Digging You" :) Sounds archeology-ish and romantic at the same time (and weird) xD
mizu_ki
Woods ranger

Post by mizu_ki »

Legendzerox wrote:
Miakoda wrote:
Legendzerox wrote:I usually stay away from GxB games cause I feel weird trying to hit on a guy, so I will wait for the Yuri version. Looks great nonetheless.
Unless I misread it, from the tweet posted above I think there is going to be at least one GxG route in the base game.
Oh, I was going off the info of the reveal it being an otome game.
From last week's blog comments:
admin says:
February 22, 2014 at 1:13 pm
Well the yuri version will come, just need to wait ;)
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

The blog post is correct when it was stated that a yuri version would come later mizu_ki.

Then there was a later response which said there was going to be a hidden GxG route in the otome game (I think it was on the blog, but then changed). However, the writer's twitter (the one I briefly quoted, but didn't attribute to her) said this:
KittyKatStar ‏@kittykatstargal · Feb 22
Cat's already outta the bag for the GxG route. Be open about it, ppl complain there's only one. Keep it secret, ppl wish for at least 1. XD
Legendzerox
Young scout

Post by Legendzerox »

We better keep it a secret.
abnaxus
Woods ranger

Post by abnaxus »

This must be the very first game ever to take place in Belgium.
thesleepykitten
Official writer

Post by thesleepykitten »

Haha the reason we tried to keep quiet about the GxG is because it's a smaller route and tied into another character.

And more games need to be located in Belgium. It's a beautiful country. <3
Maelora
Woods ranger

Post by Maelora »

Bear in mind in your Roommates poll, the fans voted overwhelmingly in favour of preferring the gay option...
thesleepykitten
Official writer

Post by thesleepykitten »

Hence the yuri version after Spirited Heart 2 =) (And SH2 will have 12 girls.) The GxG route here won't be advertised or mentioned much, and it's closer to romantic friendship. It's a bonus route I wanted to do for fun (and it can't be transferred to the yuri version due to story reasons.)
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

Maelora wrote:Bear in mind in your Roommates poll, the fans voted overwhelmingly in favour of preferring the gay option...
Although I don't think they would be such runaway hits if there had been more than one love interest :D
thesleepykitten wrote:Hence the yuri version after Spirited Heart 2 =) (And SH2 will have 12 girls.) The GxG route here won't be advertised or mentioned much, and it's closer to romantic friendship. It's a bonus route I wanted to do for fun (and it can't be transferred to the yuri version due to story reasons.)
Well, I won't complain :) My hat's off to you, though. It can be tough to pull off a romantic friendship (since all too many people would say the couple must either be in a romance, or friends, not really the two).

Oh, and for those who are curious, if you go here about the announcement:
blog/2014/02/c-14-dating-casting/

And click on the pictures, you can see a larger jpg of the revealed cast (so far)

And you do realize I was trying to read all the writing on the whiteboard ^_^
Last edited by Miakoda on Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Miakoda wrote:
Maelora wrote:Bear in mind in your Roommates poll, the fans voted overwhelmingly in favour of preferring the gay option...
Although I don't think they would be such runaway hits if there had been more than one love interest :D
Yes the statistical value is somewhat screwed by having only 1 gay romance in that game. If you check Loren's, is more balanced. But anyway, I know what users want so don't worry. I am still planning some yuri/yaoi only games in future as soon as I'm done with current batch of games!