about this game

An otome dating sim in the archeology world! https://www.winterwolves.com/c14dating.htm
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Re: about this game

Post by Miakoda »

"Love in Ruins" is great, as is "Digging You". I don't know about "The Dig." I'm old enough to remember an old computer game put out by Lucas Arts, written by Sci-Fi writer Alan Dean Foster (and for some reason I think Stephen Spielberg attached to it), but the game was called "The Dig"

And I will await further details as they come out. I hope you have something with stratigraphy in the game, though :D
LAS324
Young scout

Post by LAS324 »

Why do you people keep developing awesome games? Are you trying to bankrupt me?
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

Miakoda wrote:"Love in Ruins" is great, as is "Digging You". I don't know about "The Dig." I'm old enough to remember an old computer game put out by Lucas Arts, written by Sci-Fi writer Alan Dean Foster (and for some reason I think Stephen Spielberg attached to it), but the game was called "The Dig"
Indeed, it was a strangely received game, because it didn't have LucasArts' usual humour. The story was based on an idea by Spielberg for his TV show.

In any case, better not go with The Dig as a title for this game.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes I remember The Dig game too, I agree is better not to use this. Besides there are better suggestions already (like "Digging You" lol).
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

And with the mention of caves, I really hope some form of spelunking comes in. What can I say, it's a fun word ;)

And saw an interesting tweet ^_^
"Cat's already outta the bag for the GxG route. Be open about it, ppl complain there's only one. Keep it secret, ppl wish for at least 1. XD
I can promise you I won't complain ^_^
Lonestar51
Elder Druid

Post by Lonestar51 »

What will be the tone of C14? Will it be a scary mystery like Nicole, or more like Roommates with lots of funny jokes?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

No is not scary like Nicole, for sure there are funny situations, but not like Roommates. I'd say is about learning, discovery (is about archeology after all) living in a foreign country and making friends, etc. Writer probably could make a better summary than me :mrgreen:
And if you played Heileen 3 yuri (Ebele and Juliet romances) you have an idea how the writer writes.
The really cool thing of this game will be the diverse cast. I don't want to anticipate much but everything we talked about in the forums in past months about non-standard-model-looking characters will be implemented. All the boys are cute, but every one in his own way. In next blog post writer will introduce each one :)
Legendzerox
Young scout

Post by Legendzerox »

I usually stay away from GxB games cause I feel weird trying to hit on a guy, so I will wait for the Yuri version. Looks great nonetheless.
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

Legendzerox wrote:I usually stay away from GxB games cause I feel weird trying to hit on a guy, so I will wait for the Yuri version. Looks great nonetheless.
Unless I misread it, from the tweet posted above I think there is going to be at least one GxG route in the base game.
Legendzerox
Young scout

Post by Legendzerox »

Miakoda wrote:
Legendzerox wrote:I usually stay away from GxB games cause I feel weird trying to hit on a guy, so I will wait for the Yuri version. Looks great nonetheless.
Unless I misread it, from the tweet posted above I think there is going to be at least one GxG route in the base game.
Oh, I was going off the info of the reveal it being an otome game.