Help please!!

The tale of the siblings Althea and Shea https://www.winterwolves.com/seasonsofthewolf.htm
lumacakes
Young scout

Help please!!

Post by lumacakes »

I helped Jariel, what do I do now?? It doesn't let me return to the arena
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Help please!!

Post by jack1974 »

Haha from time to time post about this problem shows up on this forum :lol:
It's well hidden but if you explore the map again, there'll be a location (which will trigger the first scene with Rowinda) that you need to click before being able to end the day and go back to the arena :)
lumacakes
Young scout

Post by lumacakes »

jack1974 wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:34 am Haha from time to time post about this problem shows up on this forum :lol:
It's well hidden but if you explore the map again, there'll be a location (which will trigger the first scene with Rowinda) that you need to click before being able to end the day and go back to the arena :)
What location is that?? Sorry, but I've explored the map SO MANY TIMES and I've clicked on so many random spots, I have no idea where I'm supposed to go...
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

If I remember correctly was in the central market. Somewhere in forums an user even posted a screenshot but was years ago.
lumacakes
Young scout

Post by lumacakes »

jack1974 wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:08 pm If I remember correctly was in the central market. Somewhere in forums an user even posted a screenshot but was years ago.
Got it, thank you so much!