Steam feedback

The tale of the siblings Althea and Shea https://www.winterwolves.com/seasonsofthewolf.htm
Exizel
Woods ranger

Re: Steam feedback

Post by Exizel »

to be honest I was expecting the "why can't we romance Shea/Althea" complain the day I learn they were twins and both party members, I'm surprise it took this long. :lol:
Troyen
Elder Druid

Post by Troyen »

It's not her fault Althea is the prettiest of them all.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

True, I really liked her design. For Loren 2-3 luckily there are a lot of cool characters for both males/females :)
Taleweaver
Official writer

Post by Taleweaver »

jack1974 wrote:The real canon ending is Shea & Althea doing a gangbang with Vaelis and Rowinda. Truly the canon ending! :mrgreen:
Reminds me of a really terrible Harry Potter fanfic with the gay pairing Dumbledore/Hagrid and explicit sex.
iWeasle
Woods ranger

Post by iWeasle »

Words cannot describe how uncomfortable making those two sentences are :lol: .
ill_intent
Young scout

Post by ill_intent »

At least the Kraken isn't involved....... :?
kadakithis
Druid

Post by kadakithis »

Wow I had no idea buying from steam actually hurt your sales. So I will buy directly from you in the future. You make great respectful games that make me happy. If I could I would get see you get rich from it. I haven't played season of the wolf mainly due to my B day coming up and theres usually a blanket rule not to buy for myself, but I may just make an exception.
Troyen
Elder Druid

Post by Troyen »

Yeah, I usually buy direct for all indie games I find on app stores or steam. Not sure what the steam cut is, but I believe Apple Store is around 30%.
Taleweaver
Official writer

Post by Taleweaver »

ill_intent wrote:At least the Kraken isn't involved....... :?
Naaah. Hokusai did that already. I'm not so disrespectful as to steal from Hokusai.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Troyen wrote:Yeah, I usually buy direct for all indie games I find on app stores or steam. Not sure what the steam cut is, but I believe Apple Store is around 30%.
Yes is the same percentage for Steam :) Since I offer the Steam keys for free on purchase, you really lose nothing buying direct :wink: