Stuck in Act 2 (Nothing to do!)

The tale of the siblings Althea and Shea https://www.winterwolves.com/seasonsofthewolf.htm
JerichoDeath
Young scout

Stuck in Act 2 (Nothing to do!)

Post by JerichoDeath »

Okay, I'm on day 8 with 2 quests done, and 8 locations found. (playing as Althea)
I just did the memory crystal quest, and I was going to return to the arena, but... Shea won't let me.

He says that I still need to look around, but there's nothing to do!
I killed all the mercenaries, bought a bunch of things. Still nothing happens.
All I can do is walk around...

How do I continue in the story?
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Stuck in Act 2 (Nothing to do!)

Post by jack1974 »

You should do Rowinda's quest too (at least obtain the quest, you don't need to finish it). If you don't see the place maybe you have an old version ?
fabulaparva
Elder Druid

Post by fabulaparva »

Go to Neutral Zone (one screen North from the Arena). You'll see an orange arrow floating near the right hand corner of the map, indicating a group of people gathered around. Click that and you'll see what happens next. :)
Spoiler:
Taleweaver
Official writer

Post by Taleweaver »

Did you return the memory crystal to its rightful owner?

Did you try betting on insect fighting?
JerichoDeath
Young scout

Post by JerichoDeath »

jack1974 wrote:You should do Rowinda's quest too (at least obtain the quest, you don't need to finish it). If you don't see the place maybe you have an old version ?
The arrow for her quest wasn't showing up until after I restarted the game for some reason.

Also, with regards to that, is there any way to stop the arrows from fading in and out of existence?
It's really annoying when over half the time I can't see where I'm allowed to go on the map.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

No, but they actually fade out for a second, I think it's fine (besides if you move the mouse you still see the "hotspots").
JerichoDeath
Young scout

Post by JerichoDeath »

jack1974 wrote:No, but they actually fade out for a second, I think it's fine (besides if you move the mouse you still see the "hotspots").
They're faded out for the majority of the time that I'm on the map screen at any given time, and I don't know where to move the mouse to in order to even see the hotspots to begin with. I mean, it's not a simon says version of video game, or anything. I don't really see anything in it but annoyance in having to memorize where all the hotspots are while missing any new ones that appear because they're invisible so often.