Romancing and Jealousy

The tale of the siblings Althea and Shea https://www.winterwolves.com/seasonsofthewolf.htm
banana2013
Young scout

Romancing and Jealousy

Post by banana2013 »

I'm Curious, Will there be any dire consequences if you romance/get the same amount of hearts for your 2 possible love interests? I heard there will be a jealous scene but will it destroy your chance of getting either or will you be forced to choose?
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Romancing and Jealousy

Post by jack1974 »

Will force you to choose :)
banana2013
Young scout

Post by banana2013 »

I see, well in a way that's good because I am interested to see what scene i'll get if I dare romance two people at the same time, But at the same time a part of me don't want Athlea and Shea become two timers. Ah well :wink:
Madance
Druid

Post by Madance »

Well, I am seemly out of luck ... I simply cannot trigger any jealous scene. Really, I tried with Shea and Althea and no matter what I do, nothing happens, no jealousy dialog ever trigger. I am probably doing something wrong, I'm sure of it. I mean, other people seemed to get it, so this issue must be the fact that I got something wrong along the way.

Can someone give a hand? I would really appreciate the help? *__*
Taleweaver
Official writer

Post by Taleweaver »

Not that hard.

For Shea, spend equal time talking to Krimm and Riley (and make good choices for both of them). Eventually...

For Althea, spend equal time talking to Chalassa and Jariel (and make good choices for both of them). Eventually...