Skill Unlock In Bath House

The tale of the siblings Althea and Shea https://www.winterwolves.com/seasonsofthewolf.htm
watersky82
Young scout

Skill Unlock In Bath House

Post by watersky82 »

What does skill unlock do in bath house in Act 3?

How many chances will I have to visit the bath house in Act 3?
fabulaparva
Elder Druid

Re: Skill Unlock In Bath House

Post by fabulaparva »

9 or 10 times, basically you'll have enough visits to
1) Do both Rowinda's and Vaelis' Personal quests (both require 4 visits for the quest to launch)
2) Do either Rowinda's or Vaelis' Personal quest & romance 1 character *)
3) Try to romance 2 characters and trigger a jealousy scene

Succeeding in Vaelis' Personal quest will unlock an extra skill for Vaelis to use in battle. Same thing for Rowinda. I highly recommend doing them both at least at some point, not so much for the skills, but because Rowinda's story is hilarious and Vaelis' story is the best personal background story in the game (in my opinion)

Unlocked Skills in Spoiler (you'll see the skills when you enter a battle, they do not show up on the Skills-tab on Menu/Inventory-screen):
Spoiler:
Vaelis': Protect. Same as Krimm's Protect.
Rowinda: Raise Dead. Resurrects one KO char with 50% HP, but reduces SP to zero and lowers the chars speed by 25% for the rest of the battle. Costs 30SP to use, delay 15.
*)Note that completing all the main quests in Shacklesplit + 1 of the available optional personal quests will allow you to get all quests done for the season. You don't need to complete both personal quests for that, nor is Chalassa's sidequest counted towards the season's quests.

Hope this helps. Maybe? Somewhat? A bit? :P
watersky82
Young scout

Re: Skill Unlock In Bath House

Post by watersky82 »

Yes, very helpful. Thanks a lot :-)