Love this game! Few questions?(With an Update)

The tale of the siblings Althea and Shea https://www.winterwolves.com/seasonsofthewolf.htm
Zenovia
Young scout

Love this game! Few questions?(With an Update)

Post by Zenovia »

Hey everyone! I had forgotten my username so I had to make a new account.

I'm loving this game, but had a few questions?

1)There is an option for enabling Suggestive Content, but I haven't been able to figure out how to do this? Turning it on/off doesn't seem to have any changes whatsoever.

2)How does one gain affection? While it seems it can happen during conversations, it's a little difficult to trigger an event, at least for me, with the person you actually like.

3)Okay, this is going to be a Spoiler, so Spoilers will be hidden:
When trying to romance
Spoiler:
Riley
Spoiler:
he
says that you are not
Spoiler:
his
type, yet
Spoiler:
he
seems to be a romance option. Do you have to be a specific class in order to trigger the romance? This person has been removed from the list of Romances from the bathhouses after this person tells you you are not their type. Is there something later on in the story that will make it so that you can successfully pursue this person?

Thanks!

Catherine

By the way: The Blind Guardian reference was amusing!
Metagenesis
Young scout

Re: Love this game! Few questions?(With an Update)

Post by Metagenesis »

Spoiler:
Riley
's type is
Spoiler:
men
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Differently from Loren, the suggestive content in this case affects only the kissing scene (if they're naked or not :mrgreen:). This because we wanted to have more realistic clothing (like not walking in a landscape full of snow in bikini armor! :lol:).
You can affection through the dialogues, picking the right choice (you'll see the hearts going up and a jingle when you do that).
You can romance Riley with Shea only, the possible romances are: Althea=Chalassa, Jariel. Shea=Riley,Krimm.
If you got that scene, it's the "bad end of romance" so means that either you tried to romance Riley with Althea (not possible) or you didn't have enough "hearts" points when you reached the 6th dialogue with him.
I guess I should probably make a walkthrough with all the right answer choices... the best is to save before each choice if you want to be sure to get the points needed to unlock the romance.
Troyen
Elder Druid

Post by Troyen »

jack1974 wrote: I guess I should probably make a walkthrough with all the right answer choices... the best is to save before each choice if you want to be sure to get the points needed to unlock the romance.
It's really easy to roll back and pick a different choice if you see the heart meter go down...
Zenovia
Young scout

Post by Zenovia »

Thank you so much for your very informative answers!

Also, I am indeed playing as Shea :) But I just realized that you *can* get hearts in the Bathhouse, but far too late, hehe. Has anyone compiled a walkthrough yet?