helpful videos aka "how did you win this fight!?" :D

The tale of the siblings Althea and Shea https://www.winterwolves.com/seasonsofthewolf.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

helpful videos aka "how did you win this fight!?" :D

Post by jack1974 »

I've decided to post some videos made by myself to help the players who aren't very experienced in RPGs to win battles. I admit that coming from Loren, this game is a WHOLE different story :mrgreen: Please note that I am not able to win most fight in Nightmare (or Hard) myself, but those modes are for the real hardcore players! :wink: (which notoriously are a bit insane! haha)
But I can beat the whole game in Normal myself rather easily, except some fights like Deceit that requires some preparation.

This is a video I posted in another thread, since an user had troubles to win against the Assassin in Act2 even in Easy mode:

This is another video, explaining how beating the giant snow queen was a piece of cake with the use of potions, and basically impossible in Normal mode without them:

the party is a very basic party, not powerleveled at all, they're all level 4 but using level 1 items!! with a better equipment, the fight would have been MUCH shorter (I forgot to check the equipment while doing the video, sorry about the length :lol:).
In summary: this is a PROPER RPG. Not a VN/RPG hybrid like Loren. It's not much about difficulty in reality, but about preparing yourself: if you go in battle without equipping good stuff and not using potions, obviously you will have hard time to beat the enemies even in Normal mode. In Easy difficulty, I was able to win this battle with no potions even with this super-crappy party! :shock: