Legendary Usables - Quick Reference

The tale of the siblings Althea and Shea https://www.winterwolves.com/seasonsofthewolf.htm
fabulaparva
Elder Druid

Legendary Usables - Quick Reference

Post by fabulaparva »

So I thought I'd gather all the legendary usable items in the game into one easily accessible place.
Most of these items are usable by Any Class, so I only noted the one(s) that is not. :P
Please let me know if you spot any errors.

Act 2:
Family Quest rewards. You can buy only one type of item, but you can buy it in multiples. 500gold/bottle. Go back to the family you did the quest for in Chapter 11 (you can do it immediately after the quest or on your last free day).
Spoiler:
Original List: thanks to renke. I've edited the Manticore poison info.

Gamesh: Scent of Stars. Increases target's magic and speed by 5% each turn for the next 10 turns. After that, values revert back to normal.

Kiduu: Manticore Poison. Usable only by Thief Class. Inflicts 10 turns of 15 DoT poison damage, and 25% reduction in enemies' base stats. Affects ALL the enemies (and works also on Bosses).
Additional note: It can be dodged by some of the enemies (not always, but happens on occasion that not everybody on the field will get poisoned.) Also, if the frontrow is guarding the back, then the guarded enemy won't be inflicted with it. The guard takes two hits, but the number of rounds of the DoT never goes above 10.

Lugal: Ironwall Oil. Increases target's defense and all elemental resistances by 50% for the rest of the battle.

Galanna: Clearmind Potion. Regenerates 20% of target's total SP each turn for the rest of the battle.

Rowinda's Candy. Reduces any neg. physical condition by 1 and heals 25% of total HP and SP (for a single character).
Spoiler:
You get 6 pieces of these from Rowinda if you complete the Ant Queen Quest in Chapter 7.
Act 3:
Flowervale Honey: Completely restores HP/SP for one character.
Spoiler:
2 Bottles found (at least on NightMare difficulty) in Nindjuna during the Lost Brother Quest, if you choose to search the rooms before rescuing Gonzalo. HIGHLIGHT area between stars for the right room:
Dining Hall
Act 4:
You can make more Rowinda's candy:
Spoiler:
Collect desert rhino horns on the two maps after leaving Shacklesplit. Rowinda will cook these into candy (and make potions out of the collected flowers ) when you rest at the green arrow.
Bull's Strength: Increases one fighter's attack by 100% for the rest of the battle.
Spoiler:
If you fight the minotaur and win, you get to choose between taking his pelt or horns. If you take the horns, Rowinda will brew 2 bottles (NM) of this potion for you.