Third Act Beta! - SOTW 0.8.38

The tale of the siblings Althea and Shea https://www.winterwolves.com/seasonsofthewolf.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

Third Act Beta! - SOTW 0.8.38

Post by jack1974 »

Download it here: http://games.winterwolves.com/games/SOTW-0.8.38-all.zip
(as always during beta, zipped folder with executables for all platforms)
To play after Act2 you need to buy/preorder the game, you can do it here: http://winterwolves.com/seasonsofthewolf.htm

What's New in 0.8.38 (hopefully last update before the fourth act beta!)
- Lich Lord fight now has the right Skeleton Mage v.2.0 (more powerful) and also have added an archer since that battle is optional and was supposed to be hard
- Halved the HP of the Golem in Riley's quest but increased his SP by 25%
- Tree of life now CORRECTLY heals for 75%! before I only changed the texts but the healing amount was still 50% :lol:
- tweaked slightly (not by much since is still a test) the HP/attack of random/repeated battles, so that enemies should last less but do more damage, hopefully making those battles less long!
- now AI has to wait 5 turns before using the Guard skill again, preventing them to change the Guard target every turn! :lol:
- Captain Starrad now is marked as boss, and the achivement for beating him in hard mode now works!
- if you choose the "sneak" option during War & Peace quest and Chalassa joins you later in the battle, now the battle against Dark Wizards correctly happens (before was skipping it)
- the discover all locations screen wasn't giving any bonus XP in Summer season (act3)!
- same thing for the quests :)

What's New in 0.8.37
- Kraken tentacles now use the new AI, they shouldn't spam Submerge like before :) they're also tougher now!
- Empire rangers now will swap with ally in backrow with HP higher than 65% and the one with highest Defense value (swap to empty character slot is planned but not implemented yet)
- When you're paralyzed now you can't use any offensive item, so beside the bombs (like in previous version) even manticore poison, or scary potions, etc. Healing items works.
- Jariel's Song of Purity now clears ALL ailments but from a single target
- made short snippets of text at end of Vaelis/Rowinda sidequest to avoid immersion break
- all dwarf fight scenes tested now, there should be no more discrepancies!!

What's New in 0.8.36
- now you can't use bomb potions anymore while paralyzed. Healing potions still works normally.
- tweaked again Deceit and Jul fights :) they're very tough now as they're supposed to be since are optional
- insanity/madness wasn't considered an ailment so the enemy dispel could "heal" your party of it ! :oops:
- Druid Tree of life now restores 75% of character's health when resurrecting. I thought the Druid class needed a bit of love as well :)

What's New in 0.8.35
- revamped Deceit and Jul boss fights, so that they don't rely much on stats but on skills. They're hard now even at Normal level. I tried in Nightmare and with many potions was still able to win though :) Deceit uses mass paralysis on back row plus a dispel+damage spell to all, while Jul uses a succubus kiss that steals ALL party member HP and heals herself. Much tougher and fun I think now!
- ice shield was causing Burning damage instead of Frozen
- nerfed Riley's Slumber since was almost like a cheat mode: on single enemy bosses you can get 30% less speed and defense (two very important stats) and then the battle becomes too easy. Now slumber does 20% which is still a lot

What's New in 0.8.34
- by mistake I had left active a limit to the enemy speed when creating the encounters. This won't have any impact in act1 and 2, but from act3 and 4 yes. The change is simple: before no enemy except bosses could have more than 150 speed, now they'll be able to. The difference in difficulty with a full party won't be really big to be honest, but at least the enemies now will have their SUPPOSED SPEED! (before an enemy that I defined fast was still slower than should have been)
- dwarf mercenary Rage skill no longer uses Krimm's voice
- if you fail the first fight in Rowinda's quest, you get the correct "bad ending"
- in dwarf fight, the rest of the party should join you even if you find Riley and the other sibling already fighting the dwarves
- made Vaelis final battle slightly harder adding 1 hesperan rebel in back row
- Dingirra guard lance was using the act2 (much weaker) template, now is using the harder version (present in some quests like final battle of "Lost Parents")
- fixed a minor visual artifact, when you had no access to Rowinda's house the bigger version of the tile I used for it was disappearing, now will always stay on the map
- fixed typos in skills/dialogues

What's New in 0.8.33
- when replaying romance scenes from gallery, shows the right version of krimm/chalassa depending on your preferences (suggestive content on/off).
- fixed bug with Madness that was causing negative stats value to PARTY MEMBERS (before I fixed only for enemies) with unpredictable side-effects
- fixed negative days bug after "War or Peace" Merrow's quest which led to other bugs too
- fixed weird bug that was keeping the battle condition after Arlakka quest when Chalassa kills the guards, so on the next fight would show up again. For example if you fought Deceit or Jul, after a few turns Chalassa would show up and insta-kill the enemy :lol:

What's New in 0.8.32
- fixed bug that would display a wrong number of "pages" for each category of items in the inventory. No item was lost, but you had to reach a wrong amount of item to advance to the "next page"
- added a game over possibility in the naval warfare if your ship is sunk by the cannons. Before you would always close in automatically, never losing the ship!
- Snake Beastmaster use the new AI
- fixed several typos thorough the game
- added all the achievements currently planned in the achievement screen to the game. I tested a few and they should all work, otherwise let me know :)
- made Ranger wideslash more powerful but in a different way: reduced the delay to 6. Damage is the same, but because of low SP and delay might be more useful in some situations ?

What's New in 0.8.31
- the new Guard limit should be now correctly applied also to the enemy AI (they can guard max 1 character each!)
- changed the legendary items level to 1 so there aren't any requirements: the level is not shown for those items, besides they are fixed so the level has no impact on stats
- the "naval warfare" info mini-screen now should always be hidden after the minigame is over
- the "Failed Quest" tab now displays correctly the failed quests. It was always working behind the scenes, but the filtering was using wrong keyword :)

What's New in 0.8.30
- upgraded to a new version of Ren'Py. Checked old saves and all works fine. It should reduce memory usage on maps and a few minor things that probably aren't noticeable, but I still wanted to use the latest version to test it.
- added Dispel magic to enemies (only some of them obviously). This way some tricks discovered by yaysword can be countered, and in general raises the difficulty/makes computer AI look smarter! :lol:
- changed Ranger's Invincible skill to offer 30% defense bonus to all front-row allies (similar to Amukiki Shield Wall skill in Loren). This way he should be more useful and having him wield a shield is worth the effort
- Protect and Guard now works only on one target at time: before you could "spam" it and protect all 3 backrow characters, quite unrealistic. Now every time you change the target, the old one will lose protect.

What's New in 0.8.29
- fixed crash with new Empirerecruit AI (missed a line of code)
- now in all the battles with timed events, like in the dark wizards or the dwarves, I check for the turn count (like before) or if there are less than 3 characters alive. This way if you play in Easy mode and kill the enemies quicker than the turn the event is supposed to play, the event should still play sooner, avoiding the "empty enemy party bug". I haven't tried it but I believe should work
- powered up all act 3 enemies! 8) in particular their magic resistance since I think was too low before.

What's New in 0.8.28
- fixed a missing background in the buy now nagscreen :lol:
- fixed some typos/grammar/wording
- added "activate" button on the registration screen
- fixed dual wield bug for manticore poison (was only doing double damage on hit, but not DoT, so not a big problem)
- if you didn't find the ratmen before, the tent in the crap area will be abandoned!
- fixed graphic glitch if you fight zombies two times in a row in the pride of lukoss (shows giant Krimm with black background)
- in the same Pride Of Lukoss quest, if you refused to open the hatch, first you see "quest failed" (correct) and then "quest successful" (wrong! lol). Fixed it.
- changed how the days are "distributed" in act 3. You get 3 days every time you finish a quest. You can rest and grind (or do romance talk) but then after 3 days you need to do another quest to advance. This way is split in smaller chunks. Note that you can still miss romance talks but this was happening even before: I want to keep it optional, since some players might not be interested (or when replaying the game for example).
- if you don't finish the Giant ant queen quest, when you enter the arena automatically fails (act2)
- "upgraded" the Empire Recruit enemy to the new AI to avoid bugs
- fixed bug that could show a empty enemy party in dark wizard battle if chalassa was imprisoned and joins the battle later
- demons/dark wizards boss fight made harder!

What's New in 0.8.27
- reduced the number of days from 50 to 25 (the amount you get after merrow's quest in act3) should be more than enough to do some grinding :)
- fixed bug that was causing negative days to next event to show up
- fixed crash when buying map for the second time if you had less than 3000 but more than 500 gold :P
- fixed plot nitpicking in Riley camp talk which now says "After years of slavery..."

What's New in 0.8.26
- made the unlocked achievements more visible in the achievements screen
- added both Vaelis and Rowinda sidequest to the count, so 12 quests is the necessary amount to get the XP reward
- the possibility to rest during Merrow's quest is enabled only in Easy/Normal mode
- by mistake the Underwater battlefield condition (preventing Fire damage and reducing ranged damage to half) was applied also to the "Cold Area" condition (in practice almost all act1 !!). This should be fixed now, tested myself.
- autoleveling to lvl 14 at beginning of act3 now works for all characters!
- if you don't have enough money to buy the map the FIRST time you enter the tavern, now it shouldn't let you buy it
- after you finish Rowinda's sidestory now the backrow of battle is cleared (unicorn could appear in the fight with crabs if you immediately went there).

Note: the achievements are still frakked. Need more time to test them, and I wanted to do this update to fix the more urgent bugs :)

What's New in 0.8.25 (removed the 4 version numbers, I think from now on should be safer since I plan to do updates less frequently!)
- fixed bug that would still show the option to talk to Vaelis/Rowinda even if you finished the respective quest, wasting a talk opportunity!
- fixed the options when offering Myrkhan a compensation (less and more were swapped)
- fixed winter clothing for everyone appearing after Vaelis quest!
- Jariel's Rhythm of Restoration and Rhythm of Speed don't cancel Vaelis' Rally effect anymore
- fixed the money asked by barkeep again. Now it should work (not letting you go on if you don't have enough money to buy!)
- Jariel buff songs have reduced delay now, making him act more quickly in this case. Debuffs (offensive) songs are the same as before
- made all act3 enemies tougher (mostly increased attack and speed, since didn't want to make the battles longer by increasing defense/HP even more)
- fixeed Rowinda's Lifechannel healing prediction to use her current HP (the execution was right but preview was wrong)
- you now get a "we're too tired" message when you go to the Albatross in the harbor. This way you're sure to never miss a talk opportunity and also adds more realism (traveling again just after finishing a big trip is a bit weird!)
- fixed the Empire men talking about Aravorn instead of the specific continent where game takes place, Zoltar
- fixed red experience bar in character screen (wrong behavior!)
- fixed bug that would let you redo the "save Chalassa" boss fight unlimited times ! :P
- lowered total amount of quests for act3 to 11, and Chalassa's one doesn't count towards the total (wouldn't be fair since is tied to a specific romance only)

What's New in 0.8.24.25
- fixed a bug in the forge that would allow travel to "Pirate grotto" even if you didn't get the actual quest, resulting in bugs later :mrgreen:
- lowered the max cap to DoT effects to 0,05%. Considering most enemies / party members are between 250-500 hp (but 500hp is rare) I think now is more balanced than before.

What's New in 0.8.24.24
- HitThreat bug: fixed
- added some better check, sometimes if a battle has a special condition, it would carry on the next one, now by default is cleared once you win a battle
- fixed wrong setting of map color if you play Vaelis sidequest until the end
- barkeep now won't ask you anymore a percentage of your total money, but a percentage of a fixed maximum, so that in the end you won't lose money after doing the quest (even if you fail to find the treasure, the money you make should be enough to cover the expense to buy the map)
- the final Merrow scene won't repeat anymore if you visit him again when you can leave the town
- you can actually leave Shacklesplit and see the beginning of the last Season/Act. Forgot to include a file :lol:
- fixed bug during the battle with dark wizards when chalassa joins you (empty battle) and later when you get to talk to Merrow (would restart the story from moment Chalassa joins and give you quest reward twice)
- fixed display bug after you get the final reward from the forge (Krimm being huge, etc)

What's New in 0.8.24.23
- lowered the multiplier for the threshold (related to enemy stagger values). Some boss enemies are voluntarily tough, but others should be "staggerable" :)
- Wraith's Lament no longer remove buffs on party members (was a bug)
- stats can never become lower than 1 (prevents negative stats when Madness stacks with several other effects!)
- increased finances of Shacklesplit vendors :mrgreen: now they can all buy for 50,000 gold !
- added also 2 few more shops in town selling stuff (just 2 vendors didn't seem much) with 15,000 gold each.

What's New in 0.8.24.22
- fixed bug introduced in act 1 - the day left would never go below 1, so the plot could never advance :lol:
- made this update using a different system, here on Windows works, let me know if you have problems on Mac/Linux. If works I'll be able to do the updates faster :)

What's New in 0.8.24.21
- fixed Rowinda's Anathema skill. Low damage but very high DoT :) and can hit in the back row too
- fixed starting problem (was showing achievements screen and you couldn't start a new game)
- fixed wrong skill definition in an enemy

What's New in 0.8.24.20
- fixes the "Is_Romance" bug :lol: YES THERE IS ROMANCE!!

What's New in 0.8.24.19
- the whole new Act 3 to play! You should reach level 21 max. and the game will end at beginning of Fall season. I was able to load saves from people who played the whole game with the previous version. Not sure if saves from older versions will work, but you can try :)

FIXES FROM PREVIOUS BUILD:
- removed the debug window I left in the previous version by mistake :lol:
- fixed the red XP bar so shows the XP progress from a level to another (before was using global scale so was displayed wrong)
- fixed a crash with gamesh fights due to a wrong action
- fixed Bramblecoat and Fire/IceShield damage: before was 10% of attacker's HP but was definitely too much!
- changed the face of the Kiddu servant after doing the quest
- hidden the access to character screen during dialogues to prevent weird graphic bugs (character naked floating mid-air using bathhouse sprites!) :lol:
- fixed crash if you rolled back, entered character screen and then rolled forward
- fixed bug that was showing up a wrong amount of guards in Chalassa's personal quest boss fight
- fixed plot bug that was showing an ant battle scene with related texts in the steam tunnels even if you ignored Rowinda's quest ealier. Now you must at least bet at the insect battle and fight ants once (you can still not kill the Queen)
- Chalassa NPC fight in arena uses the new AI (difficulty should be more or less the same)
- fixed wrong text lines during Robinia kidnapping quest (they were the same as the other in which you rescue her
- if you haven't met Ratmen in act1, you won't met them in act2 either :)

Feedback wanted
On difficulty - since even this act is quite big I couldn't test with all various classes/skills. Let me know if the battles are too easy. Now that you have always a full party, should be easier, even if there are quests in which you can't rest between battles except for specific points, so you're somewhat FORCED to buy potions and/or to swap the party members between each fight to have characters with more HP/SP. If you complain that a quest is too hard, think about it: would you go in an expedition/big journey in a hostile area without food/first aid stuff? :wink:

On money - during this chapter you should be making a LOT OF MONEY! You'll also need to buy more potions than before though, and items should start to be expensive. For now there isn't any fixed item, so one thing I would like is help in designing them, since they should be powerful (and expensive). Remember: if the battles are already too easy now, they need to be tweaked because then we'll add the new items which will make your party more powerful.

On final level - it should be 21, if you reach a higher level let me know. With ONE character, is not a big deal. But if all party reaches a higher level... need to tweak a bit!

Secrets - there's a secret area to discover, which requires a specific sequence of events (I won't tell which now!) and a big sidequest with a big battle if you are romancing Chalassa only (the infamous "save the yuri romance" quest added by popular demand :lol:)

About the romances
As said many times, this game is VERY different from Loren. Because of that, and because the romance talk take place in Rowinda's bathhouse, they're available only in certain points of the story, in practice after you complete each quest. You should have 9-10 chances to talk in total. It is NOT POSSIBLE to talk with everyone. If you are playing mostly for the romances you should save at beginning of act3 and reload from there :)

As always, being the first beta of a new act, will be VERY MESSY. Save often, there might be plot stopping bugs and other fun stuff. Welcome to beta testing! :twisted:
yayswords
Elder Druid

Re: Third Act Beta! - SOTW 0.8.24.19

Post by yayswords »

OMG NO ADVANCE WARNING
If at first try it doesn't explode, it ain't Jack who wrote the code.
yayswords
Elder Druid

Post by yayswords »

First bug again...
Spoiler:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/plot/map.rpy", line 1327, in script
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 457, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/plot/map.rpy", line 1095, in execute
File "game/plot/map.rpy", line 1159, in execute
File "game/plot/map.rpy", line 1199, in execute
File "game/plot/map.rpy", line 1200, in execute
NameError: name 'Is_Romance' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/plot/map.rpy", line 1327, in script
File "C:\Users\Albert\Desktop\SOTW-0.8.24.19-all\renpy\ast.py", line 1628, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\Albert\Desktop\SOTW-0.8.24.19-all\renpy\ast.py", line 1646, in call
renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Albert\Desktop\SOTW-0.8.24.19-all\renpy\statements.py", line 144, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 457, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Albert\Desktop\SOTW-0.8.24.19-all\renpy\exports.py", line 2304, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\Albert\Desktop\SOTW-0.8.24.19-all\renpy\ui.py", line 247, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Albert\Desktop\SOTW-0.8.24.19-all\renpy\display\core.py", line 2156, in interact
scene_lists.replace_transient()
File "C:\Users\Albert\Desktop\SOTW-0.8.24.19-all\renpy\display\core.py", line 665, in replace_transient
self.remove(layer, tag)
File "C:\Users\Albert\Desktop\SOTW-0.8.24.19-all\renpy\display\core.py", line 939, in remove
self.hide_or_replace(layer, remove_index, "hide")
File "C:\Users\Albert\Desktop\SOTW-0.8.24.19-all\renpy\display\core.py", line 863, in hide_or_replace
d = oldsle.displayable._hide(now - st, now - at, prefix)
File "C:\Users\Albert\Desktop\SOTW-0.8.24.19-all\renpy\display\screen.py", line 423, in _hide
self.update()
File "C:\Users\Albert\Desktop\SOTW-0.8.24.19-all\renpy\display\screen.py", line 553, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "<screen language>", line 1200, in <module>
File "C:\Users\Albert\Desktop\SOTW-0.8.24.19-all\renpy\python.py", line 1416, in py_eval
return eval(py_compile(source, 'eval'), globals, locals)
File "<none>", line 1, in <module>

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.18.1.670
Seasons Of The Wolf 0.8.24.19
Right after the first housetalk, we were gonna go out find the others.

Actually even more (different) error messages if I try to ignore. The rest:
Spoiler:

While running game code:
File "game/plot/map.rpy", line 1329, in script
File "game/plot/map.rpy", line 1329, in <module>
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable

Full traceback:
File "game/plot/map.rpy", line 1329, in script
File "C:\Users\Albert\Desktop\SOTW-0.8.24.19-all\renpy\ast.py", line 778, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Albert\Desktop\SOTW-0.8.24.19-all\renpy\python.py", line 1382, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/plot/map.rpy", line 1329, in <module>
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.18.1.670
Spoiler:

While running game code:
File "game/plot/scene17_calls_to_adventure.rpy", line 583, in script

Full traceback:
File "game/plot/scene17_calls_to_adventure.rpy", line 583, in script
File "C:\Users\Albert\Desktop\SOTW-0.8.24.19-all\renpy\ast.py", line 1222, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "C:\Users\Albert\Desktop\SOTW-0.8.24.19-all\renpy\exports.py", line 1225, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "C:\Users\Albert\Desktop\SOTW-0.8.24.19-all\renpy\display\core.py", line 1799, in do_with
self.with_none()
File "C:\Users\Albert\Desktop\SOTW-0.8.24.19-all\renpy\display\core.py", line 1832, in with_none
File "C:\Users\Albert\Desktop\SOTW-0.8.24.19-all\renpy\display\core.py", line 665, in replace_transient
self.remove(layer, tag)
File "C:\Users\Albert\Desktop\SOTW-0.8.24.19-all\renpy\display\core.py", line 939, in remove
File "C:\Users\Albert\Desktop\SOTW-0.8.24.19-all\renpy\display\core.py", line 863, in hide_or_replace
File "C:\Users\Albert\Desktop\SOTW-0.8.24.19-all\renpy\display\screen.py", line 423, in _hide
self.update()
File "C:\Users\Albert\Desktop\SOTW-0.8.24.19-all\renpy\display\screen.py", line 553, in update
File "C:\Users\Albert\Desktop\SOTW-0.8.24.19-all\renpy\python.py", line 1416, in py_eval

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.18.1.670

And a few more looking like it just whining about different lines
These ones started on like line 40 where it's now 86, been ignoring to see how many lines the Valies sidestory has!
Spoiler:

While running game code:
File "game/plot/scene17_calls_to_adventure.rpy", line 604, in script call
File "game/plot/vaelis_sidestory.rpy", line 5, in script call
File "game/plot/vaelis_sidestory.rpy", line 86, in script

Full traceback:
File "game/plot/scene17_calls_to_adventure.rpy", line 604, in script call
File "game/plot/vaelis_sidestory.rpy", line 5, in script call
File "game/plot/vaelis_sidestory.rpy", line 86, in script
File "C:\Users\Albert\Desktop\SOTW-0.8.24.19-all\renpy\ast.py", line 1222, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "C:\Users\Albert\Desktop\SOTW-0.8.24.19-all\renpy\exports.py", line 1225, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "C:\Users\Albert\Desktop\SOTW-0.8.24.19-all\renpy\display\core.py", line 1799, in do_with
self.with_none()
File "C:\Users\Albert\Desktop\SOTW-0.8.24.19-all\renpy\display\core.py", line 1832, in with_none
self.remove(layer, tag)
self.update()

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.18.1.670
Last edited by yayswords on Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Good, I knew that I forgot something. I don't expect it to work fine until the first 3-4 attempts :mrgreen:
yayswords
Elder Druid

Post by yayswords »

Don't be like that, I was really proud of you for removing the actblock like you forgot to with act1->2 :D

Feedback so far: Oh my god I haven't been able to use Riley, Krimm, Jariel or Chalassa. There are no maps just this one room. I don't even get to choose any conversation options. WORST ACT!!!!!111

(to be srs, I'm glad you seem to know what's wrong :P)
a big sidequest with a big battle if you are romancing Chalassa only
Yeah there goes my beautiful wish that I could choose romance based on preference and not which gives me the most xp :D and my only save is playing Shea...
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Third Act Beta! - SOTW 0.8.24.20

Post by jack1974 »

Haha is just a sidequest, it doesn't give that much XP. And no particular loot reward. Is just to give an optional happy ending to those romancing Chalassa, before a riot started in forum :mrgreen:
Uploaded new build hopefully this one will last more! I tested myself the first few screens this time :)
yayswords
Elder Druid

Post by yayswords »

You haven't fixed Anathema :P
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I thought I did! I needed only to raise the base damage right?
yayswords
Elder Druid

Post by yayswords »

It still requires stagger. Also haven't tested but, in act 2 builds it did nothing if you used it on the back row. And in act 2 the DoT did pathetic damage. Just check my post in the combat thread :P
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes you're right, will change it on next update!