SOTW intro video

The tale of the siblings Althea and Shea https://www.winterwolves.com/seasonsofthewolf.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

SOTW intro video

Post by jack1974 »

This is the video I made to introduce the game and to put it on Greenlight. The funny thing is that now GL is about to be shut down :lol: but I had already done the video assets/voices months ago, so I did it anyway. I think you'll find it interesting, since a familiar character from Loren will show up... :mrgreen:
iWeasle
Woods ranger

Re: SOTW intro video

Post by iWeasle »

Awesome! :mrgreen:
I like the Jul kameo :)
...steam greenlight is going down?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes they're shutting it down "soon" - nobody knows exactly when, but I believe before end of the year (just my guess though!).
I put it there since I'm still behind on development (still need to test whole act 3 and 4 and will probably take 2 months) and I had done the video specifically for GL, so wanted to use it before would be useless! :lol:
iWeasle
Woods ranger

Post by iWeasle »

jack1974 wrote:Yes they're shutting it down "soon" - nobody knows exactly when, but I believe before end of the year (just my guess though!).
I put it there since I'm still behind on development (still need to test whole act 3 and 4 and will probably take 2 months) and I had done the video specifically for GL, so wanted to use it before would be useless! :lol:
Lol, thats understandable :)
Madance
Druid

Post by Madance »

jack1974 wrote:This is the video I made to introduce the game and to put it on Greenlight. The funny thing is that now GL is about to be shut down :lol: but I had already done the video assets/voices months ago, so I did it anyway. I think you'll find it interesting, since a familiar character from Loren will show up... :mrgreen:

Well, too bad about GL. Still, its an awesome trailer, one that I showed to my friends and they had similar reactions ^_^.

Regardless of the reasons, I think Seasons of the Wolf will be a real Hit. It's already(and there still two seasons to go), so it's only a matter of time until the release. :P