Art thread

The tale of the siblings Althea and Shea https://www.winterwolves.com/seasonsofthewolf.htm
Post Reply
Alex81
Woods ranger
Posts: 148
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:44 am

Re: Art thread

Post by Alex81 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:27 pm

Any chance. ...the Grand Mogul Rafik is a romance option?

User avatar
jack1974
Pack leader
Posts: 14641
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2005 4:43 pm

Re: Art thread

Post by jack1974 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:43 pm

:lol:
In reality, all the characters are shapeshifters and they all transform into the Grand Mogul right before the final romance scene! :lol:

Madance
Druid
Posts: 300
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 9:41 pm

Re: Art thread

Post by Madance » Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:13 am

jack1974 wrote::lol:
In reality, all the characters are shapeshifters and they all transform into the Grand Mogul right before the final romance scene! :lol:
Wow! As people would say: "My body is ready"! :lol:

Lol joking, just let's not go in there! :wink:

megaman12321
Young scout
Posts: 59
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:42 pm

Re: Art thread

Post by megaman12321 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:01 pm

I knew not to believe it, but my mind did anyways. My eyes...they burn!

User avatar
jack1974
Pack leader
Posts: 14641
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2005 4:43 pm

Re: Art thread

Post by jack1974 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:03 pm

Image
the new Brown Bear sprite at work. I'll have a good variety of wild beasts for the first / last part of the game since take place in a location full of them. Here we can admire this bear killing the poor Shea with one hit (took him 3 hits in total). And I'm not even playing in Nightmare more :lol: I think now all the people who commented "but the game is too easy!" about Loren won't complain! :twisted:

User avatar
Miakoda
Elder Druid
Posts: 880
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:05 pm

Re: Art thread

Post by Miakoda » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:09 pm

jack1974 wrote:the new Brown Bear sprite at work. I'll have a good variety of wild beasts for the first / last part of the game since take place in a location full of them. Here we can admire this bear killing the poor Shea with one hit (took him 3 hits in total). And I'm not even playing in Nightmare more :lol: I think now all the people who commented "but the game is too easy!" about Loren won't complain! :twisted:
I always like new creatures. I think Snow Tigers are currently my favorite, but bears will be fun.

Probably a dumb question, but I hope the Bear at least has a Bear Hug attack? (and why do I imagine Krimm wrestling bears for fun :D)
Last edited by Miakoda on Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
jack1974
Pack leader
Posts: 14641
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2005 4:43 pm

Re: Art thread

Post by jack1974 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:11 pm

Good idea, will add this attack too :)

User avatar
Lonestar51
Elder Druid
Posts: 501
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:12 pm

Re: Art thread

Post by Lonestar51 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:24 am

Miakoda wrote:Probably a dumb question, but I hope the Bear at least has a Bear Hug [...]?
Good idea, the Bear looks really really cuddly. :mrgreen: Call him Mr. Snuggles and take him with you. :twisted:

Oh, wait, he's an enemy. Why would Mr. Snuggles do that to me? :cry:

User avatar
yayswords
Elder Druid
Posts: 1436
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:34 am

Re: Art thread

Post by yayswords » Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:43 am

Bear + pounce, what lol :D

P.S. The game is still too easy, Jack just sucks at it ;)
If at first try it doesn't explode, it ain't Jack who wrote the code.

User avatar
jack1974
Pack leader
Posts: 14641
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2005 4:43 pm

Re: Art thread

Post by jack1974 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:26 am

Haha yes there's still pounce because I'm reusing the snow tiger AI for the moment. Need to add some bear-specific attacks!

Post Reply