Art thread

The tale of the siblings Althea and Shea https://www.winterwolves.com/seasonsofthewolf.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Art thread

Post by jack1974 »

I have almost all tileset art, only missing a few backgrounds (but they're not delaying the work anyway, I can add them later).
fabulaparva
Elder Druid

Post by fabulaparva »

Miakoda wrote:Image

Volcanoes? Time for a virgin sacrifice. Good-bye Vaelis, we knew ye well...
:shock:
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Taleweaver
Official writer

Post by Taleweaver »

You haven't even begun to understand the importance of volcanos..
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

decided to add a visual indicator of the current relationship with each character so players know the status. If relationship is low (like Krimm in this case) will show a sad face :lol:
Things are going well with the coding, however I think will be busy this week with work and real-life stuff (tomorrow have to drive 4h forth and back to a veterinary to sterilize a cat) so probably the mid-month deadline will still be valid :oops:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

wooth! probably the biggest cameo appearance (and also because is useful to unlock Chalassa's good ending!) 8)
iWeasle
Woods ranger

Post by iWeasle »

jack1974 wrote:Image
wooth! probably the biggest cameo appearance (and also because is useful to unlock Chalassa's good ending!) 8)
Jul! :mrgreen:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I just added YET ANOTHER EXTRA AREA for the fabulous GRINDING :twisted: :twisted:
After this I'm done. I'm only waiting for the art, but I might actually start the beta testing sooner if takes too much :) since there'll be for sure several things to fix, the sooner I start the beta the better it is...
canyonaz
Young scout

Post by canyonaz »

jack1974 wrote: wooth! probably the biggest cameo appearance (and also because is useful to unlock Chalassa's good ending!) 8)
Just because of their personalities, I think this would be one of the most fun interactions to see. Love both of these characters!
SerTabris
Young scout

Post by SerTabris »

jack1974 wrote:Image
decided to add a visual indicator of the current relationship with each character so players know the status. If relationship is low (like Krimm in this case) will show a sad face :lol:
Things are going well with the coding, however I think will be busy this week with work and real-life stuff (tomorrow have to drive 4h forth and back to a veterinary to sterilize a cat) so probably the mid-month deadline will still be valid :oops:
I would think that for some characters, a 'mad' face would fit better than a 'sad' one.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

You are probably talking about Krimm, right? :)