cameos

The tale of the siblings Althea and Shea https://www.winterwolves.com/seasonsofthewolf.htm
Valorous_Roland
Young scout

cameos

Post by Valorous_Roland »

That Amukiki cameo is all the treats I need in this game!

Nightmare sounds cool. Note I won't even coming ten feet close to it, but still. I may do Hard, though.
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: attributes, skills & level up

Post by jack1974 »

Well I've asked writer to try adding a Chambara cameo too. Her skills with teleporting might be useful in the party second chapter situation... :wink:
Valorous_Roland
Young scout

Ah! And maybe Chambara, too!?
Raven should be with her...

Who doesn't love Chambara? As much as I love Loren, though, that's about as many cameo's as we need. Sorry Rei, Mesphit, Draco (No, Draco! Love him to death... Well, I adore the entire cast!)... Seasons is it's own game! It's not Loren cameo fun-time!
...Although I'd enjoy that, too.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yeah I don't want to force the writer in adding stuff just because is fun. I can always do a bonus section in the gallery with some stupid cameos made by myself :lol:
P_Tigras
Druid

Post by P_Tigras »

jack1974 wrote:Yeah I don't want to force the writer in adding stuff just because is fun. I can always do a bonus section in the gallery with some stupid cameos made by myself :lol:
I can see Jul dropping by to acquire some pristine white seal furs for a new winter wardrobe. Like Chambara, she can teleport too, and she's just the sort to wear baby seal fur with pride. :twisted:
Valorous_Roland
Young scout

Snrk, oh, Jul... I can totally see that.

Elenor/Saren, still bitter they weren't the lead of Loren, can run in and push Althea and Shea out of the final battle. They are going to be the hero, and that's that!

Okay, sorry, this is getting really off-topic from "attributes, skills & level up", so I'll stop now. :oops:
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: cameos

Post by jack1974 »

Split the posts into this new thread since indeed was a bit OT!
Anyway, speaking of Jul (and Mesphit) for the fans of fanservice there's going to be a INTERESTING bathing scene in a somewhat looking Turkish bathhouses....no they won't be present, but I'm sure even the SOTW characters could look nice :wink:
Ageha1304
Young scout

Post by Ageha1304 »

Wait, wait, wait! Mespit......Jul........ and bathing scene.....

It was about time! :D
Every rule has an exception. Even this one.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha NO NO, they won't be present in the bathing scene!! There will be a bathing scene but with the SOTW characters. I have planned already two very interesting fanservice scenes with Mesphit and Chambara for Loren 2 though.
DunKalar
Woods ranger

Post by DunKalar »

I hope with the MC and Chambarra, not Mesphit with my beloved Chamby :( who cares about Mesphit? :-P
#ChambarasArmy #ChalassasFreedomFighters