The Cast

The tale of the siblings Althea and Shea https://www.winterwolves.com/seasonsofthewolf.htm
Sylrissa
Druid

Re: The Cast

Post by Sylrissa »

jack1974 wrote:What you don't like the big bad muscular woman? :lol:
Jokes apart I made that choice because I got several requests from male players for different, more muscular women, some complaining that Loren despite the description wasn't really BIG BAD MUSCULAR (I have to agree even if I prefer her that way myself :lol:). Muscles apart I still find Krimm attractive personally.
Oh sweetie, I think you misunderstand, I quite like the "big bad muscular" type actually, an athletic woman to sweep me off my nerdy feet is really sexy in my personal opinion :oops: :lol:

Just seems the more cliche option is all, I honestly would of been happy with either, so yes Krimm is very attractive in that they, so no worries there.
Lonestar51
Elder Druid

Post by Lonestar51 »

Jack1974 wrote:I've also changed Rowinda face in the previous post adding wrinkles, now I think she looks "old enough" :)
Small change, big effect. Much more like the verbal description. Can't wait to see her throw big bad fireballs, or whatever her wicked ways go.
Jack1974 wrote:today I'm facing a hard decision for Krimm, the BxG muscular character. I think brown hair and black eyes looks good (maybe even brown eyes).
Not sure about that, any of the versions make me drool :mrgreen:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Lonestar51 wrote: Small change, big effect. Much more like the verbal description. Can't wait to see her throw big bad fireballs, or whatever her wicked ways go.
She's actually into stuff more like "syphon life" and such. Basically the warlock skilltree I posted in the other thread here, even if is not final.
Lonestar51 wrote: Not sure about that, any of the versions make me drool :mrgreen:
Glad you like her. I've settled for the top-right version. She's a barbarian so same racial origins as Amukiki. So I really couldn't see her having blue eyes :mrgreen:
at-a-glance
Young scout

Post by at-a-glance »

jack1974 wrote:Image
today I'm facing a hard decision for Krimm, the BxG muscular character. I think brown hair and black eyes looks good (maybe even brown eyes).
I like the top middle and the top right. Maybe the right one a little bit more because the eyes and hair are almost the exact same color in the middle.

Edit: I blew the picture up and saw that there are 8 options. :shock: I like the two middle ones. :)
Maelora
Woods ranger

Post by Maelora »

She's beautiful, maybe even lovely enough for me to play B X G, which is something I hardly ever do.

I don't, however, see her as 'super-muscular' or anything here, though. She seems to have the same physique as Loren, really.
Maelora
Woods ranger

Post by Maelora »

Sylrissa wrote:When I first heard about her, I assumed she was going to be the GxG option, but after seeing more about Chalassa, I'm glad she is our GxG option. :)
Seconded.

Definitely want Chalassa for Althea.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what the female wolf-twin looks like!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Maelora wrote:She's beautiful, maybe even lovely enough for me to play B X G, which is something I hardly ever do.

I don't, however, see her as 'super-muscular' or anything here, though. She seems to have the same physique as Loren, really.
I think the arm muscles are more defined than in Loren, but in any case I didn't want a super bodybuilder type! I like how she turned out. By the way a curiosity, told the artist to copy Jessica Alba for her face :mrgreen:

The wolf aren't really twins, only siblings! they'll be colored as last thing I think, though I'm leaving freedom to the colorist to do them in any order he wants.
SpectralTime
Woods ranger

Post by SpectralTime »

...I kinda did want a "super bodybuilder" type. But that's okay. She looks... interesting. Amukiki, for instance, always gives off a melancholic, dour aura right through his character art. She seems much more upbeat for a klingon-style warrior culture person, which is an interesting way to do it.
SerTabris
Young scout

Post by SerTabris »

I like that Krimm is the BxG option and Chalassa is GxG; it seems more... unique that way, I think.

I also think the 'redskin' thing is somewhat problematic at best, and I hope you go with something else. I feel like it still has the potential to end up in a problematic area if not done well, but I'm not sure what to say about that other than "be careful".
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

jack1974 wrote:today I'm facing a hard decision for Krimm, the BxG muscular character. I think brown hair and black eyes looks good (maybe even brown eyes).
I like some version of dark hair best, maybe because her costume is already brown, but it's hardly a deal breaker either way.