The Cast

The tale of the siblings Althea and Shea https://www.winterwolves.com/seasonsofthewolf.htm
ValHallen
Druid

Re: The Cast

Post by ValHallen »

Finally! A character with beard!
Hey Jack the main character Is going to be a snow elf?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I had to google it to see who you were talking about :lol:
Well is not like that face is so unique... I mean goatee with evil look, it has been seen thousands times even before dr. Strange I think. But is new in my games :wink:
ValHallen wrote:Finally! A character with beard!
Haha see! you can't say that I don't listen to people's requests!
ValHallen wrote:Hey Jack the main character Is going to be a snow elf?
Yes, I just got Althea colored and she's really cute, but will wait tomorrow before posting it (needs some slight changes to some cloth colors too).
Snow elves have two distinctive traits:
- pointed ears up (so like the elves but their ears go up like those of cat/dogs)
- white/light blue hairs and eyes (that's why I didn't want to have many other characters with blue eyes)
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

sounds good!, how about skin colour, do the snow elves have a albino or pale blue or grey or white etc kind of skin?

Also, the BxB character was well worth it, he's awesome, I love the look, how he's rocking that beard.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes they should have it... oops, another thing to tell the colorist (the current version has normal skin color).
MarSel
Druid

Post by MarSel »

Snow elves! A new race to add to the growing population :)
Can't wait to see!!
P_Tigras
Druid

Post by P_Tigras »

In a few years everyone will know who Dr. Strange is. Marvel/Disney will be releasing a series a movies based around the character that they're hoping will make him as big as Iron Man. And yep, there aren't a lot of iconic black-haired high-cheekbone wizards with goatees out there, so Dr. Strange is going to immediately come to mind for those familiar with the character, but this character looks a lot younger and a bit softer than Marvel's premier wizard.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Ha well, unless it's set in a fantasy world, I wouldn't worry. There are 321090123 identical manga characters for example, with same lineart, same background story, etc. Anyway I doubt Disney/Marvel will make their character do what I plan to do with mine :mrgreen:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I've made my mind on the timeline - this game will happen shortly after Loren events. This will also allow some cameo appearances of this game characters in Loren 2. Haven't talked with writer about using some of Loren's characters in this one, but is a bit unlikely since it takes place in another continent, though a race in this game has a magic that allows teleporting through magic portals... :)
Lonestar51
Elder Druid

Post by Lonestar51 »

Assuming Aravorn is not that much bigger than the earth, it should be fairly possible for a small party to travel vast distances even without magic portals. Missing maps and knowledge about the way would be what hinders travel most, like can we go on behind the mountain chain? Where can we stock up water/food?

So if some members of Lorens party were to board a ship, and said ship would get into a bad storm and off course and then the wind goes north, not south, it should be believable that they would wind up in Ninim. Or near it, whatever the story demands.

BTW: I like the look of Ninim, as shown in the blog. Has a bit of Skyrim feeling (well, Skyrim tries to recreate a norse kingdom as well).
Maelora
Woods ranger

Post by Maelora »

Oh, Riley is gorgeous! I really have to do a male playthrough this time!