about this RPG

The tale of the siblings Althea and Shea https://www.winterwolves.com/seasonsofthewolf.htm
Lonestar51
Elder Druid

Re: about this RPG

Post by Lonestar51 »

I have a very long weekend ahead, and weather prediction is not all that great...

If it is called "beta", everyone should know what to expect.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yeah, first version of Loren had still a lot of things missing and was full of bugs :)
There's also the fact that this Friday Planet Stronghold should be out on Steam as well, so... fun times ahead for me :lol: obviously if there are any issues with PS I'll need to check that first.
The new main menu could be ready in time, so will see how things evolve today. Also, I need to optimize a bit since the beta is 160mb and a bit too big :lol:
yayswords
Elder Druid

Post by yayswords »

Give me combat! Fuck your pretty menus :P
If at first try it doesn't explode, it ain't Jack who wrote the code.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Oh, pretty menus are ESSENTIAL for a RPG!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
More like, certain guys from a Steamy place might be looking at the beta already so, want to make a good impression :mrgreen:
renke_
Elder Druid

Post by renke_ »

so some random vapour producers are allowed to sneak peak, but we - your loving customers (*ahem*) - are excluded? bah!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

No no, they'll see it when I make it available here :) and maybe they won't even look, I'm not sure, maybe is just wishful thinking on my part :mrgreen:
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

Assuming Steam still has Greenlight at that time frame, you might also announce it there so you could release it officially on both at the same time.
Last edited by Miakoda on Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yayswords
Elder Druid

Post by yayswords »

For big games you camp at midnight to start playing, here it's just hoping to happen upon the forum when you had the whim to release :P
If at first try it doesn't explode, it ain't Jack who wrote the code.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I'm waiting for the new main menu which artist promised to deliver before end of month (so, today!). However, I'm still working on the game, I'm beginning to do the battles of 2nd chapter even if I still don't have the tileset artwork, so when those are available I'll have the battles already done and haven't lost time :)
I also had to go to vet for cat emergency (nothing serious but needed a medication to an injury). But anyway I'll say this: TOMORROW the beta is out, with or without the new main menu. Tomorrow afternoon my time, so about 16-18hours from now :wink:
Lonestar51
Elder Druid

Post by Lonestar51 »

Yay!!!!!111

:gamer:

Here I come!