Detroit become human

General discussions not necessarily related to our games
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Detroit become human

Post by jack1974 »

Yes it's the most disconnected. I mean I liked it, but replaying that one it's not like changes things much. The other characters stories have more variations I think.
grey_duck
Young scout

Post by grey_duck »

Sadly, Heavy Rain is the only one I've played, but man that game was a gut punch for me. Maybe I shouldn't have played it while my 6 month old slept in the next room, and I was sleep-deprived?

I still rate it as one of my all-time favorites, even if I haven't been able to bring myself to do a second playthrough. It was hard enough committing myself to a "thou shalt not replay a stage for a better outcome" edict for added realism. Though I saved the kid, so I got at least a good-ish ending.
abnaxus
Woods ranger

Post by abnaxus »

Only Quantic Dream (aside from Omikron) game I played is Fahrenheit... I remember getting stuck for ages at some absurd apartment QTE.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

There are some QTE scenes even here but you can choose the difficulty, and in easy level is impossible to lose :)
Solvus
Young scout

Post by Solvus »

Wanted to add their music is beautiful and today they finally release the OST for D:BH, contains 85 songs.

I like OST for most games and D:BH is like beyond good, took the top spot from Dragon Age series OST IMO.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes I agree, the OST is amazing :)
Alex81
Woods ranger

Post by Alex81 »

Franka wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 6:50 am I like Ellen Page, but the writing for Beyond was horrible. David Cage should just stay away from writing supernatural stuff, it got really messy in Fahrenheit too. Still fun to play, just plots that spin out of control.
:D I originally thought Ellen Page played Ellie in Last of Us I admit
BobTheMob
Druid

Post by BobTheMob »

jack1974 wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 3:55 pm I still think this is a must-buy for any PS4 owners.
Does that mean it's only available for the PS4? 'Cause I keep hearing about it and haven't played it myself but don't have that system...
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yep sadly, even if to be honest you can watch many walkthrough on youtube, not like playing it, but at least you can experience the story.