Steam Gift Giveaway

General discussions not necessarily related to our games
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Steam Gift Giveaway

Post by Miakoda »

For those who may be interested, I am going to give two games away of the Winter Wolves library that are on Steam.

I'm doing this to celebrate the enjoyment of Winter Wolves Games I've had, as well as the fact the game I wrote, Planet Stronghold: Colonial Defense, will be out at some point this week on Steam.

There are only a few restrictions, but they aren't bad, I promise.

1. I will be giving away two games, up to $24.99 in value and it has to come from the Winter Wolves library on Steam. This means I will cover the cost of a game like Roommates or Heileen 3 if you desire.

2. I will give the games through Steam's gift system. This means I will have to add you to my friend's list, at least until you get the game. Afterwards, you will be free to block me. Needless to say, it also means you need to have a Steam account :)

3. If you are interested, just make a post below this. If more than two people show interest, then names will be drawn randomly. If there are any takers, I will conclude this later this Friday. Winners will be contacted via PM here on the board.

4. Planet Stronghold: Colonial Defense will be choosable.

5. This isn't sponsored by Winter Wolves Games. I just want to share with the fun I've had with their stuff over the last couple years.
pahldus
Woods ranger

Re: Steam Gift Giveaway

Post by pahldus »

I would be interested. I normally do go for things like this as I like to leave them for others, but with my truck blowing up on me(figuratively, need a whole new engine though) I might not be able to get PSCD like I had planned.
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

pahldus wrote:I would be interested. I normally do go for things like this as I like to leave them for others, but with my truck blowing up on me(figuratively, need a whole new engine though) I might not be able to get PSCD like I had planned.
Consider it done. pahldus since you were the first to reply, I will gift you PSCD once it is officially released on Steam which will be sometime later this week. I will PM you for the appropriate contact information, and whatnot.

For anyone else reading this, this doesn't remove one of the two Winter Wolves games I am offering. I will still give be giving 2 Winter Wolves games away on Steam if anyone else replies to this thread by Friday.
Last edited by Miakoda on Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rinvee
Young scout

Post by Rinvee »

Alirght, sign me in! Miakoda, you're like Easter Bunny with its early gift basket ;)
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

Rinvee wrote:Alirght, sign me in! Miakoda, you're like Easter Bunny with its early gift basket ;)
Since you took the plunge, much like pahldus, you will get a Winter Wolves Game on Steam of your choice. I will PM you for further contact information and you can tell me what game you want.

By the way, the 2 games being offered will still be valid. Additionally, if there is a game in the works anyone would like, we can work something out so that you get it in the future. In that case, I would suggest one that is close to being released, relatively speaking (such as C-14 in Beta, Heirs and Graces, or Queen of Thieves). Just realize a Steam release on those other games will be after the main release.
Last edited by Miakoda on Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lanawinst
Young scout

Post by lanawinst »

Wow, this is very generous of you! I'd love to participate and hopefully win one of the games I still haven't bought due to my lack of means :)
OhHaiMe
Young scout

Post by OhHaiMe »

I never been able to convince myself to buy Seasons of the Wolf because I don't usually like fantasy RPGs but I really liked the demo so I'd like to throw my name in the hat.
Callista
Young scout

Post by Callista »

I'd like to enter as well and thanks for running this giveaway. It's very kind of you. ^^
Looking for a high quality editor? Then check out my page here: https://callista.itch.io/
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

Welcome aboard Lanawist, OhHaiMe and Callista!

My girlfriend liked the give away idea, we will give you three gifts as well, courtesy of her generosity. So, check your PMs.

So, as of this moment, lanawist, pahldus, Rinvee, and OhHaiMe should have their games.
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

How incredibly generous of you and your girlfriend Miakoda, and congratulations on the release, It's one of the few winter wolves games I don't own yet, but I know you've done a great job on it.