Page 3 of 3

Re: Double/Cross

Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:11 am
by ValHallen
No problem, thanks for the information.

Re: Double/Cross

Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:16 pm
by kadakithis
Yeah I played part 2 recently and I was a True Hero and didn't take the drug, dropped Black Magic because wow is she manipulative and cruel. I even took the fall for Jenny and ended up doing pretty well and my reputation really helped through all that. It took me way too long to realize jenny wasn't a romance option though.

Re: Double/Cross

Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:50 pm
by ValHallen
kadakithis wrote:Yeah I played part 2 recently and I was a True Hero and didn't take the drug, dropped Black Magic because wow is she manipulative and cruel. I even took the fall for Jenny and ended up doing pretty well and my reputation really helped through all that. It took me way too long to realize jenny wasn't a romance option though.
She is, but not for you (unless you are playing a female Hero, then you can romance her in episode 3 if you kissed her in episode 2).

And I cant kick Black Magic, she even have reason to be jealous, Lucky do want you.

Re: Double/Cross

Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:52 pm
by ValHallen
I played Versus ( same writer of Hero Rise) and really enjoyed.
Ruthless Rebel FTW.

Re: Double/Cross

Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:13 pm
by kadakithis
ValHallen wrote: She is, but not for you (unless you are playing a female Hero, then you can romance her in episode 3 if you kissed her in episode 2).

And I cant kick Black Magic, she even have reason to be jealous, Lucky do want you.
Yeah but you dont punish someone for someone liking them. Also her weird seduction scene to convince to to switch teams. Jealosy can be handled maturely or immaturely. I would have stuck by Black Magic if she hadn't acted the way she did. Trust is key.

Awesome about Jenny, I thought they had made her a lesbian just to taunt me, lol.

Re: Double/Cross

Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:41 pm
by ValHallen
kadakithis wrote:
ValHallen wrote: She is, but not for you (unless you are playing a female Hero, then you can romance her in episode 3 if you kissed her in episode 2).

And I cant kick Black Magic, she even have reason to be jealous, Lucky do want you.
Yeah but you dont punish someone for someone liking them. Also her weird seduction scene to convince to to switch teams. Jealosy can be handled maturely or immaturely. I would have stuck by Black Magic if she hadn't acted the way she did. Trust is key.

Awesome about Jenny, I thought they had made her a lesbian just to taunt me, lol.
Lol I never saw someone handling jelaousy in a mature way. And punish someone because someone like him/her occurs a lot in IRL, thats why I thought it fit for Black Magic to react that way, she really like the protagonist ("You stay away from my boyfriend", just before owning Rebellion).
But I know we are different people, our mileage for what is tolerable is different.

Re: Double/Cross

Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:42 pm
by kadakithis
True.