But I Love you!

General discussions not necessarily related to our games
Alex81
Woods ranger

But I Love you!

Post by Alex81 »

I thought I'd mention this Kickstarter Project ,as it's -close- to genres Winterwolves visit :)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/go ... ating-sims

To sum up what that is ,it's an upcoming game ,With the working title "But I Love you!"
It's already been quite successful in the Kickstarter, reaching many of it's stretchgoals (like being able to choose, male/female character)
It starts out as a normal dating sim, where you're stranded in a new and strange little place.
Quite a few cute Girls in the town you arrive at take interest in you . . . but at some point? Things take a -very- different direction, going from cute date-sim to horror/Puzzle game, where you might end up dead if not careful.

:) The Project seems very well planned already, and I was excited enough to drop more than $100 on it.

Hope you guys like :)

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qLJUVw-R3Dg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
iWeasle
Woods ranger

Re: But I Love you!

Post by iWeasle »

Interesting :shock: .
Alex81
Woods ranger

Re: But I Love you!

Post by Alex81 »

:) Happy that the Kickstarter was a success, most all the most important (to me) goals were met.

Mel Gorsha (she who pitched the idea) also did a vote on her company's new name => Novella Gaming. (www.novellagaming.com) Plan to give out more VN like games.
^^ Which is good. Winterwolves can't produce their terrific games fast enough, so can definatly find other interesting Projects too)