PC Game Recommendation(s)

General discussions not necessarily related to our games
RileyFinn1999
Young scout

PC Game Recommendation(s)

Post by RileyFinn1999 »

I've played Cute Knight, Cute Knight Kingdom, Magical Diary, Bionic Heart, Bionic Heart 2, The Royal Trap, College Romance, College Romance: Rise of the Little Brother, Cinders, and Roommates and I really enjoyed all of them. I've also played Always Remember Me but I didn't enjoy it that much. I like RPGs and Visual Novels but I like Dating Sims a lot more. Can you guys think of any other PC games I might enjoy?
Last edited by RileyFinn1999 on Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: PC Game Recommendation(s)

Post by jack1974 »

Moved this here since fits more this subforums (the other is for general discussion about my own games).
candesco
Young scout

Post by candesco »

Well, if you have it about sims and dating, then one game comes to mind: The Sims offcourse. Latest installment is The Sims 3. Yeah, i know, EA is involved and yes they milking it with dozens of expansionpacks and stuffpacks and then there is a store.
Still, The Sims is the most sold game ever and got millions of players. It's a full game, not a visual novel. However, it's alot more then only dating. You have to take care of your sim. That means build a house for it or just buy an existing one, got to work, take care of personal things like eating, sleeping and such, sent it on vacation now and then and more. There are people who like the sims 2 more then 3 and there are people who just like sims 3 as it's predecessor.
Have to admit that i play The Sims too, next to other games though like gta:sa, morrowind, neverwinter nights 2, borderlands, loren, roommates, etc.
Currently playing the sims 3 alot. Have all the expansions and most stuffpacks, except that katy perry and diesel stuff. And purchased a couple of seperate worlds from the store, like barnacle bay. Also use alot of custom content.
It's quite fun. It ain't difficult to understand and you only need your mice to play it. Well, you can use a few keyboard keys for camera options and to take screenshots. It's time consuming yes and sometimes you're doing more then one thing.
Rinvee
Young scout

Post by Rinvee »

http://www.scheherazadegame.com/ THIS is absolutely a must. With this you should be ready for a quite a long game with stats to rise, bishies to date (I mean, what game gives you an ancient mummy to date?), hilarity and fun. I highly recommend it. It's worth all the money *_*

http://www.luckyrabbitreflex.com/ It's also one of the best otome games I played (forgive me jack, I did enjoy Nicole, however I'm more fan of your RPG series x"D). The drawing is pretty unique but it suits the game just fine. The heroine has always such funny comments about her dating targets- err, I mean male friends, yeah :D
RileyFinn1999
Young scout

Post by RileyFinn1999 »

Rinvee, thank you so much for recommending Scheherazade. I am enjoying it so far. However, I wanted to ask if you or anybody else knows of a Scheherazade full walkthrough?