A new wolf prowling around

General discussions not necessarily related to our games
Lady Tarrika
Young scout

Re: A new wolf prowling around

Post by Lady Tarrika »

Madance wrote:Welcome! It's always wonderful to have another gamer here!
Thank you for the welcome, Its definitely nice to find others who have similar interests gaming wise. having been a guild or "pack" leader for a number of years i tend to favor a community, especially smaller to medium ones.

Anima_ wrote:Welcome! Great to have the pack grow. :wink:
I like the way you worded that =3, im considering poking my packmates to join this websites, also been poking them to try out Loren and such. Thank you for the welcome as well.

rooke30 wrote:I really liked the red font you were using. With your avatar being a wolf, I imagined you writing your messages using the blood from a recent kill.

Very predator-ish.
:wink: There you go, ill occassionally pop in this font. Poor jack, he will go blind reading all my different fonted posts, xD
The Moonlight Glade supports Winter Wolves, a big thank you to the creative artists, songmakers, and story creators of Loren the Amazon Princess and Heileen Series.
ChickenFoot
Young scout

Post by ChickenFoot »

Lady Tarrika wrote:
jack1974 wrote:Welcome! B-but why you use that red color for fonts! my eyes! waaahhhh :mrgreen:
Red tends to be my favorite color, but im not opposed to greens or blues =3

Depends on what options and skins are available on a set of forums really. Having admined or modded PHPbb forums in the past i find the red to be fairly decent on most skins. =p
This green is very nice .... soothing. Keep to the foliage colourings! :wink:
cheska
Young scout

Post by cheska »

Hello ^__^ I found Loren on appstore and love the game totally.
iWeasle
Woods ranger

Post by iWeasle »

hiya ^.^