An issue with the website (Can't access support page!)

General discussions not necessarily related to our games
Zepheera
Young scout

An issue with the website (Can't access support page!)

Post by Zepheera »

I've been trying for several days on multiple browsers to purchase a few of the games, but it seems that most of the website is down for me. I can only access the main page that lists the games (and the individual games themselves), the forums, and the blog. If I try to purchase a game, or click on any of the other links at the top of the page, I get a 404 error on IE, and on Mozilla, nothing happens at all.
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: An issue with the website (Can't access support page!)

Post by jack1974 »

Uh that's rather weird! Here everything seems to work! Where are you from? What OS are you using ? Do you have some "antivirus" installed? several users had lots of problems with those ugly/terrible piece of software, not just with my site but also with many others.
Zepheera
Young scout

Post by Zepheera »

I'm on Windows 7, and I have Comodo installed. However I successfully purchased Always Remember Me on 9/21/13 with no issues. This problem only started for me on Tuesday this week.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Hmm can you email directly BMT micro guys? Since as you said my site works (only the purchase page don't) so it's something on their end. Email [email protected] they should be able to assist you better :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Ah also try this, using a direct link to purchase page:
https://secure.bmtmicro.com/servlets/Or ... D=17030048
if that works, might be the redirect I do when users click purchase... which I really don't know why Comodo doesn't like! :shock:
Andron
Young scout

Post by Andron »

Don't wanna start a new thread with the same problem, so here I go:

So I bought the game and was anxious to playing it ... but I can't download. I can't even access the site. When I try in Firefox, I just get a blank page. IE gives me Error 404.
But I already payed for the game! Did a DNS-flush, but that didn't help either ... no idea what to do, quite upset though.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

OK I repeat it again :) The website is fine - is same server of these forums, so if they work, even the main site works.
The problem is, that some VERY SMART pirates made a crack that messes up the DNS of people's computers, redirecting my website to the local computer IP. If you're a bit expert of computers you might try to do a ping to www.winterwolves.com and see that instead of the server IP (50.28.48.225) you should see another IP.

If you email me in private I can tell you how to fix it (looked for your forum email but couldn't find any order).
Andron
Young scout

Post by Andron »

Yeah ... sorry to bring this up again. I sent you a PM.