About me and my games (interviews & so on)

General discussions not necessarily related to our games
Mimi_melody
Young scout

About me and my games (interviews & so on)

Post by Mimi_melody »

Ooooh ooh~ Wait...why is Heileen visiting Morgan in the middle of the night? Argh...I wanna play now...Looking at the pictures and videos you posted is really...really... :wall: And uh...Jack? I read some posts and have just found out English is not your 1st language. (Well not mine either Lol) :) So you do mind if I ask where do you come from? What inspires you to make these games anyway? (ok now I made it sound like an interview or something :lol: )
Sylrissa
Druid

Re: Heileen 3 development thread

Post by Sylrissa »

Mimi_melody wrote:Ooooh ooh~ Wait...why is Heileen visiting Morgan in the middle of the night? Argh...I wanna play now...Looking at the pictures and videos you posted is really...really... :wall: And uh...Jack? I read some posts and have just found out English is not your 1st language. (Well not mine either Lol) :) So you do mind if I ask where do you come from? What inspires you to make these games anyway? (ok now I made it sound like an interview or something :lol: )
I believe he's from Italy, if i'm not mistaken?. I remember reading an old interview with him years ago, it would be good to hear an updated one, with how things have changed etc.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

Thank you for the links, I've never been to those websites before, so i'll read them soon
Mimi_melody
Young scout

Re: About me and my games (interviews & so on)

Post by Mimi_melody »

Oh thanks :mrgreen: Now I can find out more info about you (and ur games) :)