Curse you Jack.

General discussions not necessarily related to our games
koneko
Young scout

Curse you Jack.

Post by koneko »

As the title says..curse you..for making such wonderful games..with hot boys..when I got no monet at all.
It's totally your fault I will now have to live of pasta and noodles for a week...and not my own for being weak willed, not at all.

Now excuse me whyile I go buy Loren...but it's done under protest..for you being too good at making games.
And for me wanting them the minute the beta appears...
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Curse you Jack.

Post by jack1974 »

Heh, well think that for many people my games aren't good enough to appear on Steam :wink:
Thanks for the post anyway!
Jim1958
Young scout

Post by Jim1958 »

It took many years before Spiderweb was put on Steam, They just made it last year with Avadon. It probably comes with a whole set of new problems and you have to sell your games for less money as well. Who knows how they decide who gets on steam and who doesn't. To paraphrase someone else whose name I can't remember " Do your best, be yourself, you'll do fine".

Best Regards
Jim
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes, I'm not losing my sleep over that anymore. I'll just keep making the games and then if I get on Steam good, otherwise no problem. It's not something I can base my living off for sure :)
SilverHyena
Young scout

Post by SilverHyena »

Meh, I like the your games better than a lot of stuff I can buy on Steam anyway.

I get excited whenever you release a new game. I do that for Bioware too, but other than that it doesn't really happen. Be proud, you have appeased me. ;)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Thanks and when anyone says such things, surely I'm proud! :)